Wrongs perpetrated by the British Army (the original title was buggering me)

A warning that they were on board with a nonce?

1 Like

Yes.

youre out of this mandela

NYE 2018. Time for another rebrand.

1 Like

he rebrands as often as he changes his shirts

2 Likes

The Humberside slaphead is seething at the focus on British collusion and terrorism.

or Patrick Gillespie

youre so angry you cant even discuss NI.

Or Jean McConville

No the inference wasn’t there. You brought up some Mickey Mouse statistics and I shot you down as to their origin which you seem to have accepted.

As for Mountbatten, it is very difficult to have sympathy for a colonial monster and his wife. The kids dying was of course sad but there was a war raging a couple of miles up the road so where was the advice for them to be nowhere near the old cunt?!

You are dealing with somebody stupid enough and rattled enough to have typed the above.

He is finished as a credible poster after that.

A wonderful example of hoisted by his own retard.

That was wrong undoubtedly. As was many other things done by the IRA. I have never disputed that.

and how have you shot me down on the CAIN stats? have you produced evidence to show theyre shite? no you haven’t, you just derided them without anything. you may want to try and understand how an argument works.

as for your second part, as you so eloquently put it in the "lord mountbatten had a boat thread

Ah here - I can’t be bothered.

no you cant and that’s why you haven’t disproved the CAIN stat and why Ill be taking your sadness about the “collateral damage” with a giant pinch of salt.

Utterly bizarre behaviour being shown on this thread. The weirdest cunts on TFK without a doubt. And that’s some competition.

We can’t discuss the Ballymurphy killings without discussing Jean McConville?

Would it be fair to say that the name Jean McConville is immediately known to the Irish public but the public know nothing of the eleven people (1 x 11) killed at Ballymurphy? Would it be correct to say that the RTE licence fee payer has funded documentaries on the Jean McConville killing but only British stations have ever run documentaries on the killing of those 11 people?

3 Likes

Ireland is the weirdest fucking country populated by the absolute weirdest fucking people. Like I said in the presidential election thread, Kevin Sharkey should be president. The black man who wants to keep the country white.

you forgot to post that under your other user name mate

3 Likes

I have only one user name my friend.

This thread is actually weirder than Nembo/Cicero spazzing out about Dolores O’Riordan dying

I say Nembo/Cicero because I can’t remember which of them it was, not because I think they’re the same person.

1 Like