Wrongs perpetrated by the British Army (the original title was buggering me)

Any clip of Boris’ apology today?

It’s in a Father Ted episode.

Issued via spokeperson. His apology to Liverpool that time was more sincere than this

1 Like

I don’t spend 8 to 10 hours a day 7 days a week on here anyway mate.

Do you still support celtic?

This Ballymurphy documentary is a tough watch. That cunt that was in charge should have been taken out and shot and thats too good for the cunt.

A whole lot of them. The second in command went all the way to #2 in the British army, it wasn’t his first or last murderous outing in NI. Too bad he wasn’t at Warrenpoint.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Just looking back on the thread.

Sectarian shooting dead of 10 innocent people by the virtue of their religion is utterly reprehensible no matter what went in on in the days before.

The IRA didn’t even claim responsibility and hid behind a cover name.

Despicable, monstrous act.

1 Like

The provos were on ceasefire the time of Kingsmills. They did not sanction that butchery which was done locally.

No matter how it’s spun in revisionist Ireland.

Kingsmill was wrong. Don’t think anyone will dispute that but it did serve its effect.

Dunmanway was also wrong but hush hush, we wouldn’t want to free state to undermine their moral superiority.

Oh the IRA were on ceasefire. They never broke one of those.

The consensus is that Brian Keenan was behind it. He was a high ranking official in the IRA at the time. It wasn’t a few Aaron Brady from South Armagh going rogue.

Serve its effect?

Would you fuck off you horrible bastard!

1 Like

And Seamus Twomey. Leader of the Belfast PIRA in the 70s.

Do you know what happened in the lead up to Kingsmill.

You horrible bastard.

I also see you ignored condemning Dunmanway.

You horrible bastard.

Bit of a Ratko Mladic defence, that one.

They always announced when they broke one. They were on one when Kingsmills happened and never claimed responsibility.
Ira members did Kingsmills but I wouldn’t cry foul about the organization not taking responsibility for it in their name when it wasn’t sanctioned.

Neither of those two points has anything to do with your comment on Kingsmill serving a purpose.

Including what happened in the days before. Sectarian slaughter is never justified.

The Protestant lads tried to protect their Catholic mate because they thought he was for it given what had gone on. Tragic. Ordinary people caught up in savage acts.

War can be a nasty business. 35 Catholic civilians were murdered in south Armagh in the year before Kingsmills. The Brits and RUC were involved in all these murders. Who should the Catholic population in S. Armagh have called on for defense?

Is ‘defence’ killing ten people because of their religion?