X Factor

Anyone following it? I dont have much of a interest watched bits and pieces throughout the last few weeks, but I said id watch tonight since im not hitting the town. Not too bad now I must say I thought it would be worse. The Northern Ireland lad is pretty good in fairness, the boyband JSL wouldnt be my cup of tae atal though, they sang umbrella by Rhianna and it was lets say…bad to put it mildly. Alexandra is very good I say shel win it, kind of a second Leona Lewis, I wouldnt be into the other ones voice, Diana. Kinda a Joss Stone voice or along those lines.

The thing i hate about it is the way every week ‘is the most important song of my life, its either now or never’ and of course crying after every song, trying to get the sympathy vote but sure i suppose thats part and parcel of it, More important things in life than winning a fookin song contest though.

It is official Tiger is a bird

Is Tiger a bird?

or bandage :smiley:

Well I always believed tiger was a amle but there are a few others who said tiger is a she and I am starting to come round to their way of thinking…

Tiger has yet to come out and clarify the issue

Eoin would want to dry up and grow a pair.

Did Clarkey Cat ever get to have his way with you Tiger?

I am not in position to discuss my gender gentlemen. However I will make an exception as I have recieved numerous requests to do so, yes I am a birdie, a robin in fact. However I am married so I will not engage in any online dating like I was requested to participate in recently.

Tell 'em nothing Tiger. You go girl!

17/18 and married?

I am neither 17 or 18 Puke. Thank you Rock for your nice words there.

Puke what year do you think it is?

Puke is right here. I’m pretty sure Tiger mentioned something about being 17 at some stage.

I smell a rat.

[quote=“Flano”]Puke is right here. I’m pretty sure Tiger mentioned something about being 17 at some stage.

I smell a rat.[/quote]

By Christ I should be a detective…

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=13796&highlight=favourite+drink

Would you care to explain tiger…

Are you Matlock in disguise Puke, have you a blue suit in your wardrobe by any chance?

I have one from 5 or 6 years ago that still fits;)…

Yet more damning evidence against young tiger (if that is her real name…Check out post number 78…

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=7435&highlight=golf+thread&page=4

Shocking stuff this

[quote=“The Puke”]I have one from 5 or 6 years ago that still fits;)…

Yet more damning evidence against young tiger (if that is her real name…Check out post number 78…

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=7435&highlight=golf+thread&page=4[/quote]

I have admitted I am a lady, However Puke I wouldnt call that evidence, I do work in a golf shop, my mother plays golf so there is no evidence whatsoever that those golf clubs for sale are mine, I could be advertsing them for sale so il get some commission.

However they are mine:)

Jaysus, I really did give my gender away by starting an X Factor thread…very stupid on my part. Well I lasted over a year without giving it away.

By the way, am i in the running for the Lady of the year award? In fairness I do deserve a award after that display.

[quote=“tiger”]I have admitted I am a lady, However Puke I wouldnt call that evidence, I do work in a golf shop, my mother plays golf so there is no evidence whatsoever that those golf clubs for sale are mine, I could be advertsing them for sale so il get some commission.

However they are mine:)

Jaysus, I really did give my gender away by starting an X Factor thread…very stupid on my part. Well I lasted over a year without giving it away.

By the way, am i in the running for the Lady of the year award? In fairness I do deserve a award after that display.[/quote]

you say your a 17 yr old girl but you smell like a tipptops.

what the fuck would a 17 year old girl be doing on here

I have kinda had my suspictions about tiger for a while…Constantly making small faux pas and somethings that just don’t add up…

Tiger stated earlier on this thread that she isn’t 17/18 yet I have found two separate occasions when she says she is 17…how very odd…