Ye Olde FA Cup 2021

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Chris Hughton, Shane Duffy and Jason Steele are very happy with this draw.

2 Likes

Chelsea clearly had a game plan, it just didn’t work and Sarri is very stubborn

Once Solskjaer was sat between Carrick and Phelan, Chelsea hadn’t a hope.

1 Like

yes - that happens to be the first name of the current Manchester United manager .
well done you get a gold star*

*not something that Anne Frank had on her right arm but rather a big sticky one that can be nailed onto your skull

FUCKING HELL

(end of episode)

were they in that broom cupboard in Lancaster Gate with the velvet bag?

"She’ll carry on through it all
She’s a waterfall

She’ll carry on through it all
She’s a waterfall"

How did they adapt the ditty?

No. Which disgusts me.

1 Like

Brown, Squire and Reni are United fanatics.

Two thirds of those are not from Manchester, which is a pretty acccurate representation of Manchester United’s English fanbase, I would think.

Bit of a trek for the travelling faithful up to the Black Country for the quarter final. Tonight was very handy, right on their doorsteps.

2 Likes

It’s a great tune with lovely lyrics. I remember stephen nolan dismissing it as rubbish!

??? Handy cheap flight into East Midlands or Birmingham jeff.

Lovely melodic solo from John Squire.

1 Like

He owns that moment in time

1 Like

Cringe.

All four members of the Stone Roses are from Manchester mate. Ian Browne may have been born in Warrington, but he grew up and went to school in Altrincham, where he met John Squire. Arguing otherwise is the same silly argument that Manchester United are not from Manchester.

It’s not

It is.
Old Traford and Altrincham are both in the borough of Trafford, Greater Manchester.

Ole at tne wheel,
Tell me how good does it feel,
Our Academy’s best in the land,
We got Pogba for a hundred million pound

2 Likes

Is there a stone roses song used by United fans when they sing about Lukaku being well hung ?