Ye Olde FA Cup 2021

This Rupp character is very far out of his depth

Also, Pukki needs to be given the curly finger for his own good here.

Iā€™d say yer man Romero hasnā€™t actually handled the ball in this whole game.

Mctominay and Fred are brutal to see the danger

He just picked the ball from his own net . :grinning:

1 Like

Absolutely top class tracking back by Bruno Fernandes there. He busted his ass to cover Williams.

Kamikaze stuff from Norwich there. Comical

Didsy. Heā€™s playing very well

Lovely Zidane esque spin in the build up to the goal

1 Like

I had to rub my eyes. His first touch is top drawer to be fair to him

If and when City score here, theyā€™ll hit 3 or 4.

Whoā€™s made it to the last 4 of the Cup? Any Romance of the Cup stories this season?

1 Like

The 4 Premier League teams with the best records are in the semi finals. No romance this year.

Thatā€™s the Big Four of the EPL era with 25 of 28 EPL titles? They have 22 of 27 FA Cups in EPL era too, now a guaranteed 23 of 28.

Thanks goodness for Liverpool providing the romance in the EPL this season.

Good to see the big clubs still taking the cup seriously

Whoā€™s left in it?

Chelsea, Arsenal and the two Manchester clubs. Thereā€™s a common complaint on the mainland usually on 3rd round weekend that the big clubs in the EPL donā€™t take it seriously anymore so I think this semi final line up ridicules that notion. Liverpool would be there but rightly focused on bigger things.

Outside of my own club of choice Liverpool, Iā€™d be happy to see Spurs get over the line and win some silverware in the next few seasons.

The issue is that the smaller teams donā€™t take it seriously either and the bigger teams have better depth than the smaller teams so will win anyway

2 Likes

If clubā€™s land in a quarter final they should take it seriousā€¦ But thereā€™s just so many games for CL teams you couldnā€™t go all in early doors like midtable clubā€™s like utd do. Ole is probably under biggest pressure of those 4 clubā€™s to deliver. Theyā€™ll be all out to secure a win for him.

Man Yoo sacked Van Gaal minutes after winning an FA Cup but Iā€™d more or less agree there