Ye Olde FA Cup 2021

Xhaka is an idiot tbf.

1 Like

A misunderstood genius

Not much romance in the FA Cup this year. It’s between the 3 now who’ve monopolised it in the EPL era winning it 20 out of 27 times between them, soon to be 21 out of 28.

Cmon you gooners

1 Like

Pep knows

1 Like

How many trophies have Woolwich lifted since Spuds last won something?

How do Scotland fit Robinson and Tierney in the same team?

Just put Robertson on the bench.

1 Like

Real will turn City over at the Etihad.

Tony Kroos and these fellas will do it for Ramos.

You have a real obsession with little old Tottenham.

You haven’t answered my question.

Please address the question @ChairmanDan

I don’t know the answer. I don’t pay much heed to what goes on at Woolwich. Maybe do your own research on it. I’d imagine you should be able to find an answer easily enough to satisfy your curiosity. I believe there’s wonderful research tools out there now.

You don’t know the answer?

I find that hard to believe given you are always smugly flaunting your statto credentials?

Have Arsenal won more trophies than Spuds since Spuds last won one?

Odd that you’re directing a Woolwich related question to a Tottenham fan. There’s a number of Woolwich fans on the forum who’d be far better placed to deal with your query on the timeline and chronology of the various Woolwich wins over the years that you’re looking for.

You’re not addressing the question again.

Just answer the question, statto.

Heres another very important question for you.
Does anyone really give a fuck?

I find it hard to believe that a lad who calls Arsenal “Woolwich” doesn’t know basic facts about them

1 Like

It seems to be a matter of great importance to @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy so hopefully somebody can help him with his query. I’ve already given him a helpful steer that a Woolwich fan might be best placed to assist him.

1 Like

Charlton Athletic circa 1990