Ye Olde League Cup Thread

Nice win for us. Commiserations to @EstebanSexface and to any other posters who follow Man City.

1 Like

You really would. A lovely man. Just a shame they’re such a despicable club. I’d love to see Moyesie replace Pep.

Full value for it.

1 Like

Teams #EFLCup KO 7:45pm

Tottenham - Lloris, Doherty, Sanchez, Dier, Davies, ReguilĂłn, Skipp, HĂžjbjerg, Lucas, Bergwijn, Kane

West Ham - Areola, Ashby, Johnson, Dawson, Diop, Masuaku, Rice, Souček, Lanzini, Vlaơić, Bowen

#Brentford XI FernĂĄndez; Bech, Jansson, Pinnock; CanĂłs, Baptiste, Jensen, Janelt, Henry; Wissa, Mbeumo

#Chelsea XI Kepa; Simons, Chalobah, Sarr; Azpilicueta, Kovacic, SaĂșl, Alonso; Barkley, Bell, Vale

#LFC XI: Kelleher, Bradley, Koumetio, Gomez, Tsimikas, Morton, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Williams, Minamino, Firmino

#LCFC XI: Schmeichel, Ricardo, Ndidi, Soyuncu, Thomas, Tielemans, Soumare, Dewsbury-Hall, Maddison, Daka, Vardy

Leicester going balls out to win this out

They’ve started the right way

Am I right in thinking it might be they’re best option to qualify for European football this year?

That would be a matter of opinion I suppose

Stop being pedantic

Good game this at The Lane.

Going this way and that

I’m going to have to split my screen here

Woof!

Great 7 mins or so. Should have equalised but for some good defending denying Souchy

Some semi final line - champions league stuff

And best team in England not there

Some league all told

Liverpool are there mate 
 You must have tuned out?

The table doesn’t lie

At season’s end no, it doesn’t.

Arsenal v Liverpool in semi finals.
Chelsea v spuds

1 Like

That is one of the most shocking pieces of defending I’ve seen in a while. To think their manager is Italian an all