You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Remember the lads who said case numbers and not how sick it made you was the defining issue. :joy::joy::joy:

17 Likes

Headbangers

There was no such thing as natural immunity for a while there too.

Mental stuff.

They’re still gutted they didn’t get a hat trick of summers with pics of styrofoam coffee cups on the Burren rocks

4 Likes

The fellas who risked the vaccination saved the world. We’ll never forget their sacrifice.

The unvaccinateds are a useless shower of spongers.

I see you are keeping a close eye on matters still.

2 Likes

We should make every January a lockdown. Give us all a chance to reset

2 Likes

Agreed.

Designated shopping slots
No work
No schools

We can be zero.

Vaccines stop transmission.

Social distance to stay safe.

1 Like

Give us all a chance to afternoon nap

Trumps line of “if you want no cases we will stop testing” will never be topped.

3 Likes

What was it Professor Nolan said about Antigen tests again last Autumn.

Snake oil.

He was dead right too.

1 Like

It is a fact that not testing for covid is a far superior preventative action than getting vaccinated or wearing an aul cloth mask.

1 Like

He might as well have said “if a fire is only burning beneath the floorboards, there is no fire.”

Its a cod

1 Like

Cheasty I wouldn’t be against you in any other facet of your culture war but I genuinely think there is something very coddish about covid. It was at the very least overblown. An understandable overreaction but an overreaction nonetheless. Pods of 6 for underage gaa and leaving homework in quarantine rooms for 72 hours will never happen again surely

2 Likes

Will their be a lockdown this winter?

Bollocks. Thought we were gonna make it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite (Part 7).