You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

The two lads must be struck by the ironing when they meet on the N20…at Christmas or Easter maybe… brady smirking away to himself, tracksuit unconsciously squeezing the steering wheel

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Oh for f…

4 Likes

Masks aren’t the worse when it’s freezing Cold outside.

Alright lads, ye can all relax. Covid is over.

We won!

2 Likes

But the Lag hasn’t materialised yet.All the smart lads on here told us there’d be carnage in mid January because of the Lag.They seem to be missing in action now,getting their jollies over on the murder thread seeing as Covid is done.

12 Likes

You seem to be having a lot of trouble understanding this.

I don’t think anyone was saying that hospitals would definitely be carnage by mid January but instead that we had to wait and see as there had always been a lag of 3 weeks or so when case numbers rose before.

As it happens, it appears that Omicron is less harmful and we now know that with a bit of certainty as we waited the 3 weeks or so.

3 Likes

Covid is done when all the restrictions are gone.

4 Likes

It’s done when NPHET are stood down and disbanded, which isn’t going to happen anytime soon. Watch this space,

2 Likes

The savvy guys listened to the South Africans and were calling Omicon a cod back in November. Some lads left looking very foolish now

15 Likes

We must not dance on their e-graves

When do you reckon we will be going back in to work ?

LIDTF. We can’t risk long Covid.

2 Likes

The Saffers told everyone it was a piece of piss variant after 2 weeks and drove on with no restrictions. Our cunts are still standing there with their mouths open again.

4 Likes

I’d like a Treaty of Versailles type end to this E-war with @mikehunt signing a humiliating E-surrender in a packed Luas carriage on the way to a full capacity Ian Brown gig in the 3 Arena and being forced to wear a mask for the days to come

11 Likes

As soon as possible I hope. Small city centre businesses and cafes need it.

4 Likes

said on the radio today from next month

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

I should be running Ryanair

4 Likes