You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Gary is very much a headquarters man

Whoā€™s ā€œtheyā€, mate? :grin:

Masks in primary school kid lads would yeres wear them? Not a hope of my youngest fella wearing one. (heā€™s having trouble settling in school as it is as well as being an anti mask anti vaxx type who thinks covid is part of the great reset)

1 Like

Itā€™s nuts to do it without data on their efficacy in that environment.

1 Like

Lee Hurst is desperately clutching his pearls.

He must think itā€™s all over.

Kids shouldnā€™t be wearing masks unless itā€™s Halloween.

5 Likes

Sure if muzzling thousands of innocent children in order to calm a handful of screaming Maryā€™sā€¦itā€™s the price children have to pay, that and giving them an injection they donā€™t need

1 Like

If we could put a muzzle on this simpleton itā€™d be a start.

1 Like

At least they arent shitting themselves

1 Like

Itā€™s not surprising to here vaccine fascists trying to censor alternative views. Itā€™s what fascists generally do.

What if you had to choose between kids wearing masks or another lockdown?

What if you had to chose between actually having to substantiate your argument or admit that you have nothing to support your slurs against other posters?

You donā€™t get to post things that are patently untrue and place the burden of disproving them on others.

I know you donā€™t like be called up on your lies but unfortunately for you thatā€™s just how it works.

1 Like

OK, it looks like itā€™s time to panic again. In a big way. This looks like the big one.

@Batigol needs to start locking up South Africans again. Simple.

1 Like

Theyā€™re not untrue. You calling them untrue is a lie.

Iā€™ve supported my position with data, you just keep slurring people with your lies. If itā€™s untrue you should be able to contend my position which Iā€™ve backed up with data.

No you havenā€™t. Where is your cost benefit analysis? More lies.

Why can you not just not stop telling lies?

I expect there will be a very large crossover in the venn diagram between people who wanted to import stuff from South Africa in the 1970s and 1980s and those who want to import this new variant.

The fact hundreds of billions have been spent on vaccines and more 20-39s have died up north since the vaccine rollout started than prior to it.

The fact that transmission is spreading as high as ever after max vaccine rollouts.

They are facts. You canā€™t contend them.

Not a cost benefit analysis. Spoofer.