You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

That is a cost benefit analysis.

More deaths in the u40 cohort after billions spent.

I know logic and intelligence is not your forte.

1 Like

Given the profile of most of the ā€œSouth Africansā€ that come to the border, MHQ is even more pointless stopping something from there

The 2022 World Cup is scheduled to start in 361 daysā€™ time.

Right now Iā€™d put the odds of it proceeding on schedule at:
10/11 Yes
11/10 No

I am not offering to take bets on this.

its fucking disgusting
school is not a ā€œsafe placeā€
whatā€™s their alternative proposal to make schools ā€œsafeā€? , have the kids sit out in the rain or close them again ā€¦is that more ā€œsafeā€ā€¦impacting their education, mental health and that of their families.
have any kids died from this or even gotten remotely ill? no
have any teachers? doubt it.
if youā€™re worried about your kids bringing this thing home is there a vaccine you or granny can take ? yesā€¦now fuck off

this country is disgusting at times

10 Likes

You wonā€™t make any money on that over round

2 Likes

It looks like what I said last night was WRONG. And that South Africaā€™s spike IS down to this new variant.

It appears to have attained dominance at an almost unimaginable pace. Itā€™s the blue, almost vertical sliver on the right hand side of the graph.

OK , this is like something my boss would say when he is asked to make a decision on something that has no supporting data but he doesnā€™t want to be seen to make the final decision as it impacts others in his corner who are pushing it so he just delegates it off.

Iā€™d read Martins comments as , ā€œbased on the rushed analysis and hysteria to get a result, IMHO youd need your head examined to give this vaccine to a childā€¦but Iā€™ll let someone else make that callā€

Thatā€™s it, and everyone is supposed to go along and pretend masks and ā€˜measuresā€™ arenā€™t having a severe psychological or physical toll on many children. Sadly Iā€™d say the compliance of parents is more to do with cowardice than it is fear or stupidity.

1 Like

Martin has been like that all his political life. Letā€™s commission a report, set up a working group, establish a committee etc etc & kinda hope the issue falls out of the public consciousness & effectively resolves itself or is just pushed down the road & ignored. I think he made a decision one time (smoking ban) & heā€™s lived off that for years.

I know youā€™re a massive Sinn FĆ©in fan & theyā€™ve been pains in the hole throughout the pandemic trying to sit on the fence and be all things to all (wo)men. But Iā€™d say there will be a large bloc of people in that 30-50/55 age category that will vote for them for the first time ever next time. Basically parents of school attending stealth-bombers who will resent the government for firing the kids into Covid petri-dishes with no ventilation, abandoning contact tracing in schools etc.

David Cullinane will be tasked with rebuilding the Irish health service from the ground up. Blow it up and start again, a bit like what happened in the Arndale Centre in Manchester that time.

2 Likes

Grim

the compliance of many parents would also be due to hysteria.
thereā€™s kids out sick in his class everyday and every week for the last month one or two disappear so you assume they have covid
.who cares, we only hear this when he comes home sayingā€¦" mamā€¦lilyana hasnā€™t been in school all weekā€¦her sister said in afterschool she had covid"
anywayā€¦last week. one of the mothers says on the WhatsApp group ( the wife deals with this) that her daughter had covidā€¦what follows in the next 24 hours is half of them posting passing pcr test results. with comments like ā€œso relieved xxxxā€ . anyway this one from Slovakia states she is not getting a PCR testā€¦in TFK style , 200 or so messages later theyve all turned on each otherā€¦that is where we are headed ladsā€¦
in a straw poll id say itā€™s 40 60 or 30 70 in favour of giving kids vaccine for this thing in that group. if hoolahan locks the place down the vaccine will be derided completely as an absolute waste of time and booster and kids take up will be less than 50%ā€¦that will see the start of the anti vsxx movementā€¦if more restrictions are introduced it will render the 94% take up that we re.all so proud of as a waste of time ā€¦thats what people were sold in Q2 this yearā€¦look at the UK , they donā€™t give a shitā€¦
then as @Cheasty and I predicted you could see a huge social divide over this thingā€¦

open the place up lads , leave it rip, vaccinate ould lads and compromised and let the rest of us take our chancesā€¦if you wanna keep your kid at home do that, you want to stay under the bed
.entirely your choice alsoā€¦get yourself vaccinated with the n+1 version every year and want to wear a maskā€¦brilliant your choice also

time to move on

7 Likes

David Cullinane will be the greatest health minister the state has ever had.

Even if he does a bad job.

2 Likes

The European Commission is proposing vaccine certs only last 9 months then should need a booster to be operable. I wonder how many European countries are offering boosters to all adults so far? A good few I think. In Ireland NIAC will probably have to consider it for another few months. Just open up the mass vaccination centres again and lash them out so we can temporarily go back to normal again for another little while.

1 Like

Why are we contemplating any more restrictions. Case numbers are irrelevant now

3 Likes

Sweden Sweden Sweden :sweden::sweden::sweden:

1 Like

This guy seems to be the most knowledgeable of anybody out there about this new variant.

Can someone kindly direct me to the coming out thread please?

Here you go. Weā€™ve got your back

Any word on the masks in primary school from todayā€™s neffet briefing ?

RTE news upping the doom /tyranny and general cuntishness tonight. Iā€™ll check back in with them in the new year