You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

This 30 minute limit is great. Covid is still a cod.

Let’s see how that empty vessel taoiseach reacts. The cunt

Glad to hear my attendance at the Kilmoyley v Courcey Rovers Munster final in the Gaelic Grounds is not impacted by this then!

Julio, I take it you will be present?

1 Like

They’re gonna have to open the pubs savage early now

Horse and hound and the moose will be hopping

1 Like

To be fair to him - we are all going to die.

3 Likes

Is that on this weekend ??

No Ashman 9.1.22

1 Like

Close the pubs to save us from a lockdown.

2 Likes

Encountered a cunt tonight who, when asked for his covid test, produced a positive one from 6 days ago. Apparently the isolation period in Norway is only 5 days and me fucker thought that once he served that he was grand. Needless to say no guard wanted to go near him so I walked him out seeing as id already been dealing with him and had handled all his paperwork. Made sure he rented a car (he was planning to anyway) and stood there till he left.

Fairly sure he was well within two meters of me several times, and when I called the guards he did get right into my face to protest.

5 Likes

i haven’t read this thread in months, are people agreed that this is an arse covering exercise by NPHET and the GOV?

1 Like

If you go back a few 100/1000 posts you’ll find everybody wants to go about their lives normally except a few weirdos.

1 Like

The usual shit on here. Though you did forget the headbanger(s) that want to have anyone not vaccinated and shipped off somewhere.

2 Likes
1 Like

Cases will go up in the next couple of weeks, probably sky high. Won’t matter a jot about this restriction but the Government will be crucified again if they don’t follow. I think it’s inevitable, I’m sorry to say.

1 Like

Agreed… We’re about 2- 3 weeks behind the uk

I have a post there somewhere about a million post back saying all schools closed tomorrow and all hospitality closed Christmas eve. Looks like all hospo now closed in any meaningful capacity by Tuesday.
Telling businesses they have to close at 5 is clearly not viable.

“We need public health policy formulated by the guy who reads the sports news on Clare FM.” :rofl:

Probably closer… Denmark are high so don’t see why Ireland wouldn’t be right now, particularly with the numbers getting sequenced. When did the U.K. hit 1 in 4 being estimated to be this variant, last week?

Holohan Holohan Holohan

@mickee321 what a performance! he has fucked paddy, fucked him right and good, another totally shite Christmas, there’s another good 3 or 4 years of this left, the exact same shit when the next cod variant arrives, who was that ape that said there would be no lockdown this winter and was betting money on it?

11 Likes

A penny for my thoughts, is omicron just the common cold? It’s very mild, highly transmissible and low death rate