You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

the pricks that locked us down are the same pricks that misread the risk are the same pricks that will be unaffected by the new levies

4 Likes

Could they not all meet up and have a feed. If they all have covid with muld/zero symptoms what harm.

Missing fascism are we?

1 Like

We all partied so we did.

4 Likes

I’d say the lads in the top photo (they’d be about 100 now) would be so proud of the hardchaws afraid to get a little pinch in the arm l, what with the 1 in 100000 chance of complications with it :joy:

5 Likes

As I said is omicron just this years common cold? The common cold is a coronavirus. Hearing loads of people getting positive tests with no symptoms worse than the cold. Compared to delta or alpha its a kitten of a virus

No deaths from it yet? Anywhere

By god

1 Like

Uncle Sam has it cracked

1 Like
2 Likes

Great news on both fronts.

4 Likes

We had alpha in the house last Christmas that was a roaring :lion: Omicron is a small kitten alright in comparison

1 Like

The lag is getting laggier

4 Likes

I say we’re due a YEEEIS ARE ALL WRONG post soon.

2 Likes

Could lads possibly just get on with things and see how things pan out?

There’ll a mass of posters with nothing else to whinge about if this cunt of a pandemic ever finishes.

1 Like

Sure the skyrocketing of cases is only starting now

7000 cases today. Did I hear that right?

Handkerchief sales will go through the roof

4 Likes

Omicron officially around since late November probably here well before then hospital numbers were 684 on November 24 390 today ICU from 132 to 98 in a similar timeframe case numbers are fast becoming irrelevant we’ve been running 4-5k on average in this timeframe and numbers dropped c40%. The impact of boosters and the known fact that Omicron is a lot less severe all having an effect.

2 Likes

You did indeed, over the mystical 7k mark.

1 Like