You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

The Galway lady from that crowd… her Dad’s not well either. A few in Cork also. Amy’s close friend and her sister also positive…

1 Like

Here we go.

That’s going to look lovely on a graph.

As Thomas Brady and his crypto buddies would say…to the moon :rocket:

7 Likes

its going gangbusters

Oh bollocks

As myself, @Cheasty & @Arthur have been saying, it’ll be around 17 January before we get a semi-reliable preliminary read on omicron. That Conor Riocht still doesn’t understand the lag effect nearly 2 years into the pandemic.

11 Likes

4 Likes

Plenty of lads like Conor here. You know them when they come out with the chestnut ‘… but hospital rates are on the way down, the fuckers are ruining the lives of young lads and young wans’

That’s a very snide post bro. I’ve no reason to lie to my e-mates, especially not at Christmas.

Omicron is to normal people what the United States troops were to Europe on the beaches of Normandy.

Happy Christmas me oul pal, I was only hopping your balls.

2 Likes

Lambs to the slaughter for the preservation of Empire?

18 Likes

Graph bro was wrong. Who could have guessed.

another shit Christmas and economic destruction over this absolute insanity

4 Likes

My grandfather fought in ww2 and was haunted with PTSD all his life. His only way of managing was becoming an alcoholic… Clever little memes like that are belittling to everyone… You could flip the bottom part around and show lads hiding from a vaccine.

14 Likes

Hopefully approaching endgame, the youngest has no symptoms apart from a stuffy nose. You’d take no notice of it in pre Covid times.

3 Likes

We need to be going out having Omicron infection parties

3 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2021/1222/1268202-eu-proposes-3-new-taxes-to-repay-covid-borrowings/

Tis over lads. The cheque’s been called, bill needs paying. Back to normal pronto stooges, time.to.cough up properly

1 Like