You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Good luck, you’ll be fine obviously.

But it seems like that to me as well, incredible amount of people I know are down with it at the moment, mostly they’re fine.
My daughters friend (13) down the road has a bad dose which it seems is equivalent to a nasty enough oul flu,

378 in hospital

87 in ICU
It looks done hopefully

11 Likes

Throw a baby Jamie into a hot lemsip. Spoon sugar . Job is oxo

2 Likes

There’s a tsunami of cases coming

3 Likes

We need to consider the implementing of the 2km rule.

My 10 days were up yesterday, had a headache and a cough for 2 days and then was back to normal

1 Like

There’s a chance now that this could be the end of the public’s ‘love affair’ with it here. Unless hospitalisations and deaths sky rocket (which is obviously a big possiblity) the frustration of people being left locked up in their houses all Christmas after positive tests while hardly feeling the slightest bit sick might lead a majority of the country to just throw their hat at the whole thing.

4 Likes

We can concentrate on the real problems in the world my friend. Ye made a good policy decision last week too :+1:

Irish people are apes, they’ll still be at this shite in 3 years time. Hiding in the house just because of a positive pcr over a runny nose, the game is fucked the country is fucked

2 Likes

Happy Christmas @Tassotti

I hope you and the family are well.

The parting gift by Mr Delaney was to have LOI season coincide with Covid 19 off season was genius

10 Likes

Was he able to expense it?

You mug and you taking your vaccine like a good little boy.

3 Likes

Was he one of the lads calling for the unvaxxed to be cast from society? And he with 3 doses of the thing unwittingly going around spreading it everywhere most likely. How do they square that circle in their heads?

2 Likes

Lowest number in hospital since October 9

3 Likes

The cold is mainly harmless in comparison to covid 19 and the flu tbf

The vaccine must be a great job altogether. I have absolutely no symptoms

6 Likes

Are you Covid PCR positive you little prick?

2 Likes

Wankers sitting in their bedroom ateing the dinner looking for sympathy on social media. Fuck off and die from your runny nose you prick

21 Likes

We’ve the same God mate, just one way is better :wink:

1 Like