You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Pretty shit for businesses. They’re not shut so they get no support but their customers are warned away.

1 Like

I’d say an awful lot of people who are admitted to hospital have no real reason to be hospitalised at all. They are hypochondriacs or driven so mad with fear now they think they are going to deny as soon as a Covid test comes back positive and they have flu like symptoms. They probably spend the day putting their whole family in a spin exaggerating everything and they in turn are hounding the emergency line or local GP looking for them to be admitted.

:blush::blush:

You think hospitals are admitting people that don’t need to be admitted?

You’re starting early with showing yourself up today.

3 Likes

I had to make it very clear that I wasn’t going to the Christmas party cos I didn’t like any of the cunts going, rather than any fear of COVID. Lest there be any confusion

4 Likes

I’d say there are still enough people that dont give a flip to keep them going. Better than being closed I’d say but maybe not

Completely wrong, you can tell by the amount of cars across the road from Tony Holohan’s window.

1 Like

I’ve heard of a few GAA club Christmas parties being cancelled because the optics were wrong. The players are all organising to just head out together unofficially instead.

1. I thought Antigen tests only work if you’re symptomatic.

2. There are no PCR tests.

ANECDOTE on the way.

A few weeks back my life partner was trying to book a meal for herself and a group of friends in the lead up to Christmas. She was having no joy in securing any of their preferred options. She was ringing places and completing the online booking requests too, but didn’t get call backs from most places. Then late last week she started receiving a flurry of calls from places, even though she’d filled in the requests online 3-4 weeks ago and had heard nothing up to that point.

CONCLUSION

These places were probably booked out but loads of people must be cancelling bookings in the last week or two.

4 Likes

Great not having to tell the organiser you have no interest in Kris kindle for the umpteenth time.

Yes.

Look at the data in Northern Ireland and the people discharged in a day or two.

Eg

U60 Hospital admissions (1 Nov - 19 Nov) - 195
3 days or less in hospital - 78

So 78/195 of hospital admissions up north in the u60 cohort spend 3 days or less in hospital. (40%)

36/195 are discharged the day of admission or the following day (18.5%)

I know you absolutely despise when I show you up with facts and all you can offer is lies and a few snarky comments but it would nice for you show some humility for once and apologise.

Would a hospital release you in a few days if you were really sick with a virus? Highly unlikely.

Still impossible to book a magical Santa experience anywhere in the country it seems

We cancelled all Christmas events after WFH guidance. Most places must have.

Ah stop. We’re off to somewhere in Meath early some Sunday morning in December for a Santa experience. I’ll sell you our slots (2 adults, 2 kids) for €500.

1 Like

You’d want your head examined to get tested is a negative test is ignored.

1 Like
1 Like

Where did the PCR tests go

Dig up, stupid.

This is up to 15 counties now. Including Dublin and Cork