You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

When do you reckon we will be going back in to work ?

LIDTF. We can’t risk long Covid.

2 Likes

The Saffers told everyone it was a piece of piss variant after 2 weeks and drove on with no restrictions. Our cunts are still standing there with their mouths open again.

4 Likes

I’d like a Treaty of Versailles type end to this E-war with @mikehunt signing a humiliating E-surrender in a packed Luas carriage on the way to a full capacity Ian Brown gig in the 3 Arena and being forced to wear a mask for the days to come

11 Likes

As soon as possible I hope. Small city centre businesses and cafes need it.

4 Likes

said on the radio today from next month

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

I should be running Ryanair

4 Likes

Not so fast goys… Leo talking about march 31st to lift restrictions. In other news Eddie Hobbs appears to have left the reservation

:grinning::grinning: a rebrand and e burial for @Cheasty (again) @mikehunt @glasagusban Have I left anyone out?

2 Likes

@carryharry

4 Likes

There are a few local coffee shops after opening up around where I live. Great to see a bit of decentralisation. Adds to the community spirit.

March 31st? On what grounds? There will be large planned gatherings of mass disobedience if they don’t sort their shit out long before then. Us romantics will want Valentine’s on the menu.

2 Likes

CIgCsM

Ease up lads. Looks like TH and Co have struck oil. The new Mcdonkey variant will kill us all within weeks

Hi.

Leo mentioned something about tony being very cross

Was that an Easter reference?

I’d be happy with April 1st myself. Would wind a lot of lads up, especially Eddie Hobbs.

In the meantime I’d like to see pub closing times put back by 15 minutes per week from next Monday and then move back an extra hour in accordance with the clocks going back at the end of March.

So:
Week starting Monday January 24th: 8:15pm
January 31st: 8:30pm
February 7th: 8:45pm
February 14th: 9:00pm
February 21st: 9:15pm
February 28th: 9:30pm
March 7th: 9:45pm
March 14th: 10:00pm
March 21st: 10:15pm
March 28th: 11:30pm
April 1st: 12:00pm

1 Like

For what purpose would you do that?

Its over for Sid. Not a peep out of him on covid in recent times.