You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

“In Hong Kong, hamsters were bearing the brunt of the semi-autonomous Chinese city’s similarly strict approach to Covid, with officials appearing to blame them for two human cases.”

Jaysus that’s mad alright

I cautiously support the relatively fast unwinding of restrictions but we should be mindful that people are still becoming infected due to contact in enclosed spaces like hospitals and, potentially, offices. I think it’s imperative that working from home is maintained to the extent possible for the rest of 2022 at least.

14 Likes

Are you championing a phased return to normality so to speak?

We need a phased process… the aim should be to have everybody back at work at the one time in time for the Christmas party …

I think WFH should stay in place due to the impededing climate crisis. Less unnecessary transport to save the planet

China and Covid is really important for the long term direction of the country. The Winter Olympics is actually a bigger story than the world media are picking up. China are desperately trying to hold onto Zero Covid whilst at the same time presenting to the world that they beat Covid. So they’re now not allowing regular folks buy tickets for events but will have special groups of Covid approved (we can assume they will be essentially held as prisoners in a Covid bubble) brought into events to give the illusion than there are crowds and the CCP are great.

The below is a great watch. The propaganda around the food shortages is hilarious, putting human food chains in place to look like the Party are taking it very seriously.

5 Likes

10 Likes

See also

10 Likes

Christ above. @gaillimhmick level posting here.

2 Likes

Very constructive post. Point out the inaccuracies with it there.

Or give me a shrewd of science behind a vaccine cert

2 Likes

Facism is killing science again.

The truth the deniers don’t want you to know.

We should stop boosters, and vaccinating children, immediately and send them to the poorer countries so

4 Likes

that Fuaci cunt is behind what went on in the Wuhan lab

1 Like

Stalin was some man for public health alright.

I’m about 2500 posts behind the debate here, so apologies if mentioned already, but I hope the unvaccinated workers get nothing as they caused a lot of problems with staffing. No mention of that critical point.

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2022/0119/1274594-healthcare-workers-payment-covid/

2 Likes

I won’t point out anything except that it’s a “meme” by dimwits for dimwits.

The case for vaccine certs is clear. The people behind them are indeed shrewd. Do you want unvaccinated lads in smelly third day shirts sitting beside you in a bar or cafe?

Does it make any odds, if they are vaccinated or unvaccinated at this stage? Same risk more or less. You are as likely to give it to the unvaxxed lad as you are to get it off him.

1 Like

Are they not awkward anymore

1 Like

It wouldn’t bother me in the slightest if the person near me in the bar was unvaccinated.

9 Likes