You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

TFK’s greatest ever victory.

11 Likes

4 Likes

Its not over untill face nappies are gone

8 Likes

They’ll follow suit quickly enough. It was always going to be the last domino to fall.

Will Michael Martin have the balls to lift all the restrictions though? Think Tony have done him here and is going to force Martin off the fence.

Mister @Rocko . Tear down this thread

1 Like

What price the Claire Byrnes of this world will be mad to maintain the Covid passes?

:open_mouth: :clap::clap:

Tony will be laughing away beside Ewan McKenna at the national League final like paisley and mcguinness.

10 Likes

Wonderful

2 Likes

Monday will be VI day

Ah lovely

Hold on now @tank, mate.

Its not over until every restriction is gone. That said, the likes of @glenshane , @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy , @ironmoth , @gaillimhmick and my good self have been proved right.

We refused to roll up the sleeve. Not anti-vaxx, but we weighed up the risk and reward. Not only that, we did not bend over to government coercion. We knew there was no benefit in taking multiple shots of a medicine that had little to no benefit to us. We held our nerve.

I also really credit the lads who were very decent in terms of peoples rights like @dodgy_keeper , @Batigol , @Bod95 , @Lazarus , @Tierneevin1979 , @Tassotti and the vast majority of the forum really.

Its not over yet though until all these restrictions are gone. Hopefully Omicron will keep giving good news.

18 Likes

Fair play to TH.
“OPEN IT UP NOW LADS,THE WORST IS OVER AND BEST OF LUCK TO YE”

We’ve been privileged to watch a master at work and this country owes him a depth of gratitude.

NEPHET IS DEAD LONG LIVE NEPHET.

All the mugs who lined up for boosters of monkey juice that they didn’t need :rofl:

6 Likes

The flirting is going to be off the chain.

Do you think it was winning the COTY award that broke the Archbishop ?

17 Likes

I’d say Byrne and Kenny will be seething with this recommendation especially that cunt Kenny. He has been on a crusade.

Will the 30 minute restriction be lifted on this thread as well?

2 Likes

That’s when we’ll know it’s over.