You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

That ISAG letter dated well

7 Likes

Well said Turlough

10 Likes

Poor aul Tony Holohan took his cunt of the year prize to heart and is now trying his best to win back the hearts and minds of TFK. Too little too late Tony, you cunt (of the year).

17 Likes

We stayed strong and defeated fascism. My family ended up in Ireland as my great grandpappy fought against fascism and had to get out to save his life. He’d be very proud of his great grandson now.

Love you Salvatore.

18 Likes

You’re comparing fighting against Mussolini to not getting a vaccine….

3 Likes

Bwahahahaha the Kiwis. Scared of catching a cold.

We should absolutely maintain covid passes.

Fariplay to you @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy . I think now is the time to end the division though. No one should be judged for their position on this. We need to move on.

We need to get back to living normally like February 2020. I sincerely hope we get there.

Hopefully we’re getting out of this now.

2 Likes

OPEN IT UP TA FUCK

2 Likes

The cautious prudent approach vindicated. Enjoy ye’re pints ye mad cunts.

1 Like

Tony has the measure of paddy. He saw boris kicking whitty and ferguson into the cruel sheugh of ignominy. he realised that he could be due the same treatment…should paddy eventually wake up.
Paddy is dustin, Tony is laurence

20 Likes

28th of Feb for end of masks si tu veux

Martin could still salvage his Taoiseach-ship if he puts the boot into NPHET and Holohan tomorrow.

“There is nothing to fear but fear itself.”

“We will fight them on the beaches, we will fight them on obscure Internet forums, they may have taken our livelihoods and pubs (temporarily) but they’ll never take our freedom!!”

1 Like

Of all the stupid ideologies exposed by this pandemic, the bone headed hubris of the OIUTF cult has probably been the most stupid.

Its over Sid.

3 Likes

No we should not

9 Likes

Long Covid is the hill the LIDTF posse will stage their Alamo while the vast majority of us get back to getting after living.

1 Like

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

8 Likes

I’d nearly gain a bit of respect for Monty Burns if he just opened it all up now

4 Likes