You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Is the hangover wearing off from the weekend? Giving out €10 tips because the taxi man talked to you :grin:

He deserved the 10 euro in fairness. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

He did, the poor misfortune cunt.

Woah, why is he a cunt?

We’re all cunts, mate. ( you cunt )

1 Like

I’m zen on covid now but the hypocrisy is starting. George Lee will be talking about the economic consequences next

4 Likes

He’s not economics correspondent so that’s unlikely.

Big tone isn’t giving up the ghost just yet.

Pure filth

1 Like

You’d know

Full want in me

1 Like

What are self isolating rules now ? If you’re a close household contact but have negative antigen and are fully vaxxed with booster, can you carry on as normal once results show negative or are you going under the bed with positive person ?

Carry on as normal.

8 Likes

Covid is over. Crack on.

2 Likes

I had a runny nose there for about 4 hours last week lads. Didn’t bother getting tested as the whole thing is a cod but a couple of lads who are triple vaxxed that were with me supping pints Saturday are fucked all week.

Natural immunity > Pfizer nonsense.

Anecodotal. But a true story.

1 Like

The Republican Accountability Project on Twitter: “Just to clear things up, @RepMTG Gazpacho: a vegetable-based Spanish cold soup Gestapo: Nazi Germany’s secret police https://t.co/T9q76r706G” / Twitter

Maybe you caught dyslexia

2 Likes

I joined the stats yesterday with a positive test. Tired, stuffed up and a dry mouth, a bit like a hangover really. Working away from home so no change there. Was thinking of going into Croke Park tomorrow for the Hurling final but will just sit in the house now.