You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Kony canā€™t be still on the loose, I signed an online petition man.

1 Like

You did the right thing Mike

I see the INMO and the Zero Covid crew are out shrieking for a return of masks because of 60k cases. How many were there over the Christmas period when people had to wear them?

Iā€™ve no doubt hoolahan is lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce at the right moment.

Heā€™s a dangerous bastard.

2 Likes

Lads, you need to let Tony go, youā€™ll manifest him yourselves if you keep going on about him. Move on with your lives.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the argument for not wearing a mask? Dickhead signalling?

It seems heā€™s happy enough out of it now tbf. NPHET are gonzo.

The recent spike in numbers has to bode well for Tyrones chances of retaining Sam mind you.

Their campaign needed a shot in the arm (but not an actual shot in the arm)

1 Like

Prof Luke is back on the airwaves anyway.

He must be due another book

Lads giving lads like this oxygen. Lads.

Is there anything to be said for another booster?

1 Like

Can I go straight to the second booster or do I need to get the first booster first? Or am I back at square wan at this stage?

1 Like

Luke sounds relatively upbeat for a man with a sinking heart staring into a bleak future

Im sure the ā‚¬100m will ease the bleakness for him. Iā€™d say heā€™s more disappointed he didnā€™t get a slot at electric picnic

2 Likes

Hed be like that pig in the poor mouthā€¦all the porter he could drink and all the tobacco he could smoke, but still a pig

1 Like

The politicians donā€™t like the rules when they apply to them and simply ignore them

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2022/0323/1287902-joe-biden-europe/

1 Like

Cc @eamonryan

1 Like

The public would want to cop on to themselves and give up on those bullshit tests.

There was never a pandemic without them.