You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Very handy for a week off work

Very very very close.

Easy said when you havenā€™t an 80 year parent to look after.

Of course itā€™s easy be simplistic about these thingsā€¦.

1 Like

Tough out alright. But this is where we are, and the alternative is incomprehensible also. Life has to move on.

Have you had symptoms?
I donā€™t know, I only took a test when we were visiting the in laws before it went through the house a few weeks ago, but I never had symptoms.
It would be extremely negligent of me to avoid an antigen test if I had symptoms of Covid.
If you work from home or in a situation where you have little contact with the public then fair enough, plough on if you want.
Lads thinking theyā€™re hard because they havenā€™t/wonā€™t take a test though :joy:

Same lads saying itā€™s a cod etc.

The post that drew this out was the fact that cases are high again. That was all

Why does that drive lads demented?

Iā€™ve had several tests. I was making a joke about the ā€œvery important role facing the publicā€ in MBBā€™s posts.

Shur TFK is full of extremes, theres not a bit of middle ground to be found in the place. Cases are rising, but its not the cause for concern it has been in the past.

I canā€™t get my head around what this ā€˜very important roleā€™ guy is at at all, is he boasting about never taking a test?? I really donā€™t get it? If heā€™s never had symptoms then why would he have a test, if heā€™s had symptoms then heā€™s either an idiot or a dickhead !

Have you something you want to ask me?

1 Like

We were on our way up to the outlaws on Thursday and the Mrs mentioned weā€™d have to take an antigen test when we got there. I asked what happens if we test positive and she shrugged the shoulders. Itā€™s a 4 hour trip and we were nearly an hour in so I thought it best to clarify so I repeated the question. She reckoned we hadnā€™t got it so itā€™d be grand. I told her there was no need for an antigen test then. She made me stop at that Applegreen on the M1. The antigen tests are a lot cheaper these days.

1 Like

Iā€™d say you are some craic at a party.

5 Likes

Are the antigen tests still being doled out by the schools/hse?

I believe so.

Fire me on the link if you have it, canā€™t find it online

1 Like

The photos of limp wristed glasses of piss you upload here leave me in no doubt that Iā€™d drink you under the fucking table.

Itā€™s going to be hard to stand with Ukraine if I have to get back under the bed again. Iā€™ll have to put the bed on stilts.

9 Likes

Apparently theres record numbers of fellas out playing ball, going to work* and living perfectly normal lives while rhey have covid

*self employed

1 Like

Itā€™s this type of flaky commitment to slacktivism that still has Kony on the loose