You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Just leave the kids out of it mate and we won’t have a problem.

1 Like

You generally wouldn’t have to point out to people that that’s not the done thing but I guess normal societal rules do not apply to really really clever people.

5 Likes

The whiskey nose must be like an aroused baboon’s arse tonight.

I finally caught this two weeks ago, 4 days of a sore throat ffs.

Do not ‘mate’ me. You just called me a paedoohile. As it happens, I mentioned here months ago that sentences have never been anything like tough enough, in my view, for anyone who so much as touches a child.

But, hey, you are a gom who thinks Covid is a cod. You are in a circle jerk with your e-chums.

You are quite unbelievably dumb as well as badminded. If I mentioned carrots, would I automatically be a vegetarian?

In fairness my daughter is 8. I just thought it was another weird line from you in your quest to win the internet and I’m sure you wouldn’t know but you’d want to be a bit careful on when you drop your weird lines tbh. You’re the one who jumped to the word paedophile as well when her age wouldn’t be known.

3 Likes

That’s a great consolation to families of anyone who has died or been left severely sick since their infections.

Case closed eh.

Look, that trope is a just a means of telling you how stupid I consider you. As you well know.

You appear to believe – actually to believe – people are inferior if born outside the Dublin middle class or upper middle class. One effect of the Great Covid Lobotomy is people not recognizing this craic for what is.

There stands a most easy way of not arriving in these situations. Do not ever address me, because I most certainly will not be addressing you. Simple: you bore me, like all stupid people. You are also badminded.

It upsets ye how much more intelligent and informed I am, how I do not live in a vocabulary box of set phrases. But being able to think is great.

Now fuck off.

Lads need to relax.

Vaccinate & Boost the vulnerable.

Others make your own minds up. Calling it all a cod is just shite talk regardless.

Again, you seem a bit upset that your Internet W was challenged.

You’re going on about impregnating my 8 year old daughter, Oxford, rugby etc, a weird reflex.

1 Like

You are the creepy one. I obviously do not have a clue whether you have a daughter – of whatever age. You are not above pretending to have one, though, for rhetorical purposes.

You appear to think you can make what amount to quasi racist slurs with immunity. But you simply do not the wit or quickmindedness or intelligence to deal with being called out on this craic.

apologies in advance Malarkey, but I found this hilarious

and within the same point, you say some of your most used phrases

I dont mind if you call me stupid or a fuckwit like you usually do when someone responds, or you might use your gom phrase again. Or kango. Or ask what is must feel like to be be stupid. Or tell us how intelligent you are

Sorry, its just you probably have the most set list of phrases on here, so I found the above amusing.

anyway, carry on. But I thought your comment on impregnating Tims daughter was an extremely odd thing to say too that came from no where.

14 Likes

Except of course that you are the one who brought up impregnating my daughter.

Someone said that was weird

Nobody mentioned age, it’s just weird full stop, but you straight away went for.

It’s a very strange path you’ve gone on here.

4 Likes

I didn’t call you a paedophile mate but you did offer to impregnate someone’s daughter which is a really weird thing to do and you are regularly bringing other posters children into it when trying to insult people. Just stop doing that it does you no favours.

I’ve also never called covid a cod it is a very serious disease that has killed a lot of people. I have however had serious questions about lockdowns which have proven to be correct particularly when you look at the outcomes of countries or states that have taken more sensible approaches. I also have serious issues with the lunatics who advocated for people who didn’t take the vaccine to be cut off from social services and refused healthcare. I’ve been vaccinated twice and had one “booster” by the way but I’ll be leaving it at that.

4 Likes

It kind of reminded me of a “your ma” joke but he thinks he’s too clever for that so goes on about people’s children.

Vine Ok GIF

1 Like

Dealing with people here, people in whom I have zero interest, leads to the same stuff being rehashed. I detest them and they detest me – but are.fascinated. I would imagine a lot of them search whether I have any new posts.

I have said the impregnate thing before to at least one other gobshite. I am polite to the polite. To lads who go on, unimaginatively, about carvery dinners, I feel no need to be polite.

Yer man is so obtuse he cannot understand the seque from carveries to High Table.

End of.

Offer?

Look, I think you might be a bit touched. So I will say no more.

I’d be absolutely shocked if anyone has ever searched on here to see if you have made a new post. I think you overestimate how seriously people take this place.

Or you for that matter!

cc @Fran

Poor @Horsebox

You’re running away from your comments now which at least shows you’re embarrassed by them which is a positive. I’d like to think this is the last time you will mention people’s kids and tonight has been a lesson to you. Good night mate sleep well.

6 Likes