You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

These lads are too obsessed and too stupid to realize the implications of what they are at.

How old are you?
Near 60?

Cop the fuck on.

You fuck off. I was told what you are ā€“ exactly as I guessed.

You know, of course, what is coming.

You appear to think the references to ā€˜oldā€™ and 'ā€˜provincial journoā€™ and so forth bother me. I actually love the judo of getting you to show everyone what a vulgarian fuckwit you are, behind all the bluster.

Admins, can the dolt malarkey be given an infraction please

Mate, could you not check seeing as you keep bringing it up?

Context has flown over a few heads.

Yeah itā€™s me you are showing up.

You really arenā€™t very clever at all.

Iā€™m sure your pail in Glenalbyn knows all about you too. Iā€™ll wait for the tap on the shoulder.

You are going on ignore with Sid now.

Liar.

Heā€™s an awful bigot for a lad that lets on to be intelligent. Abusing lads for letting their kids play hockey and mix with protestants or just for being from south Dublin

3 Likes

No need, he knows well what he said, only one of us is a hypocrite liar. Rocko moved the whole lot to dungeon if I recall. He was too thick to apologise then and heā€™s too thick to admit heā€™s wrong now.

The context of his barb was twisted incorrectly ffs.

1 Like

No one knew Tim actually had a daughter or what her age was. Whatā€™s being flown here is a false herring just to get at @Malarkey. The insult was clearā€¦ take umbrage with that rather than windmilling away

1 Like

Very backwards viewpoints, heā€™s a fĆ­or Gaeler it seems.

1 Like

It was a poor insult from him but the angle been driven is fairly fucking disgusting.

1 Like

His favourite one is genetics. ā€œIā€™m blessed Iā€™m so intelligent because my parents blah blah blahā€ and short hops to insulting other peopleā€™s parents. Having a view that one person is superior to another at all, let alone based on genetics, betrays a lot about a person.

I canā€™t recall what I have and havenā€™t said on here. Malarkey has a long term dossier on me so if I did Iā€™m sure he had it jotted down.

As I said though, I never took any offense to it. Just thought it was bizarre. His reaction to being queried on it even more so.

1 Like

Father Peter McVerry is a superior person to Hermann Goering.

He drove down the exact same road with Esteban. His line was something about being creepy with kids. He repeated it a number of times. Unlike his weird attacks yesterday Esteban did nothing to elicit such a weird attack either. He is a scumbag and a hypocrite. If he wants to go down this road with other posters he can expect his record to give the context.

Esteban is a steamer.

Youā€™re being a hypocrite here