You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Youā€™d think Irish people would be familiar with their sole Nobel prize winner for medicine, but alas no.

Sound Art. I withdraw my mistaken post above.

1 Like
2 Likes

Another right wing Dutch nutter.

The OG

1 Like

The looneys CANā€™T let it go :grinning:

It is genuinely fascinating to watch,
The whole world is getting on with it, itā€™s all consigned to the past, except for the ones who said it was all a cod anyway :joy:

Whatā€™s the point of the internet if you cant sow it into everyone when you were proved right?

@glenshane @The_Most_Infamous and @Batigol deserve their moment

How utterly predictable Fr. Tracksuit turns up to sermonise

1 Like

Some poison Fagan, made Nikie manajā€™s cousin get ginormous balls and gave all the gays monkeypox, fellas eyes are falling out n all

3 Likes

Being proved completely wrong has never, ever stopped the loony squad here from claiming they were proved right.

Another big day of it for the lads.

Its not as tough as it looks. Its a bit like when i represented Trinity College in an epic two day series against a technical college down the road (UCD I think they were called). It mostly involved pints in the pav, with the occasional cigarette break out at silly mid off.

I dont know how they do it.

About as predictable as a headbanger posting links from a headbanger to ā€˜proveā€™ a point :joy:

Itā€™s over, get over it, live your life

Iā€™m sorry. Iā€™d simply no idea that a few posts on an online discussion forum about a recent historic event was preventing one from living oneā€™s life. What other topics are verbotten?

Just like I wasnā€™t aware that a single reply suggesting that sone lads canā€™t let it go could be represented as ā€˜sermonisingā€™
But there you go, :man_shrugging:knock yourself out

Deleted harsh

Sure you chime in with the same nonsense every time the thread appears

Ah lovely, the auld round in circles on the Ukraine thread was getting boring, good to have one of the old classics back in action.

3 Likes

The lads who regret advocating for draconian treatment for unvaccinated (or should do anyway) hate it when this topic is brought up.

A pandemic of the unvaccinated sure

9 Likes