You are still stuck arguing about Covid Part 6 of infinite (Part 7)

Iā€™d like to think that Francois Balloux and Francie Bellew are good pals

5 Likes

Bang on

Sweden stuck to western medical practices while Ireland caved to hysteria and followed autocratic chinese measures.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s people making a fortune off the pandemic alright

2 Likes

A lock down was never part of the pandemic playbook until lads saw communist China do it.

Remember the clowns on here who wanted a lock down until 2026 as case numbers and not how sick it made you was their key metric.

11 Likes

WHO still regard us as being amidst a pandemic emergency. Makes it all the more crucial to get your quarterly boosters to keep this horrible disease and its sneaky variants at bay to the extent possible. I read at the weekend that Dr Holohan is working on his memoirs, I look forward to reading his account of keeping us relatively safe at the height of the pandemic in the absence of decisive political leadership.

2 Likes

Generally when a new drug is produced its makers will tend to make a profit off it. Thatā€™s sort of the way business works and always has done.

Pharmaceutical companies tend to produce things that are valuable to humanity, unlike anti-vaccine grifters.

1 Like

I assume theyā€™ve rowed back on that and admitted they were wrong.

1 Like

No need to lash out at @iron_mike just because your boys were caught out playing lockdown with 17 men.

These mentallers guilted young fit people into availing of the vaccineā€¦ These young fit people are now experiencing all kinds of side effects of the experimental medicine and in some cases are dying from a vaccine they didnā€™t need in the vast majority of cases.

5 Likes

The only case numbers Iā€™m concerned about are in Dublin airport.

1 Like

Do the CCCC not keep case numbers?

Communist China Central Committee? They are currently burning all related documents.

How do you know if someone is unvaccinated? They tell you.

1 Like

How many vaccine shots did you get yourself?

Eight.

1 Like

ā€˜WHO still regard us as being amidst a pandemic emergency.ā€™

That sentence alone proves definitively that the OIUTF mentallers were right all along.

Star Trek Ok GIF

4 Likes

In each arm