You are still stuck arguing about Covid Part 6 of infinite (Part 7)

Saw that myself, one lad telling everyone on the train to, cop on ta fuck.

2 Likes

So we had loads of deaths and Sweden didnā€™t?

No one left to die in Sweden

Everyone in sweden died in 2020 no?

The Spanish are studiously ignoring 17% excess deaths- across all age ranges. Theyā€™d want to be taking a long hard look at themselves

This is a perfect example of the senselessness of the whole thing though. Literally rules for rules sake at the seeming whim of those in charge. Are there any differences at the moment in covid outcomes between the two countries I wonder?

https://www.rte.ie/news/2022/1108/1333977-two-women-take-action-over-quarantine-prosecution/

Devastating stuff really. Fair play to freddie for asking that care workers be reinstated and compensated

1 Like

Those healthcare workers should really consider a career change.

Why? Care workers in the uk face a difficult job, poor pay and lack of recognition. They were dismissed for refusing to take an untested, unnecessary and mostly ineffective treatment.
Do you find their situation amusing?

1 Like

People were disinfecting their groceries after a masked man dropped them at their doorstep.

While doing an indoor shop one afternoon i moved an idle trolley out of the way of whatever particular shelf i needed access to and the absent owner of said trolley appeared as i did so and had a conniption that i touched the handle of it with my hands for all of 3.4 seconds. Off she went and sanitized it again.

The antics were absolutely mental when you think about it.

6 Likes

I disinfected the groceries after delivery and used to wear latex gloves to SuperValu. I used to get thick with people going the wrong way around SuperValu.

12 Likes

They were far more innocent times. You wouldnā€™t fear monger lads into that carryon these days.

ā€œThings will never go back to how they wereā€

2 Likes

The new normal.

@mikehunt , have you allowed birthday cards back in the house?

1 Like

Twas all well and good until they were threatening to close the off licences.

They had absolutely no interest in the health of vulnerable patients. They were probably listening to the likes of Josh Rogan on the way in to work or reading the not so great Barrington declaration.

Spot on. Vaccines and the weaker impact of the mutated strain of the virus have made a huge difference to all our lives.

Restricted opening hours were a glorious piece of distilled stupidity. Send everyone to the shops at the same time ā€¦to ensure they didnā€™t go catching covid after closing.

Once an idea gains traction with the ordinary five eighths ā€¦

6 Likes