You are still stuck arguing about Covid Part 6 of infinite (Part 7)

They were the ones looking after vulnerable patients. Taking a leaky dangerous vaccine wasn’t going to help anyone- as has been well established

The vaccine saved millions of lives and they wouldn’t take it cos Josh Rogan told them not to.

Who did it save?

Most people under 60 have stopped with the vaccine tho? The mutation is what done it really.

I still smile at the lads on here who insisted case numbers was the only metric that was important. Not how sick it made you. They wouldn’t listen to an alternative view.

Collective hysteria event I suppose.

I never caught Covid in the end.

2 Likes

You keep believing vaccines had no impact and that a dewormer did. That attitude is amusing on an internet forum but when it’s the belief of someone minding vulnerable patients then it’s a bit more serious.

Is this the new normal? Your boresom shite?

You’re peddling lies now mike, and relying on some weepy made up nonsense. If the vulnerable patients took the injection rhen what odds whether or not their carers took it. You know this

Check your fantasy

From the man who championed dewormer.

People going apeshit because Dunnes left parts of the Homeware department open.

This thread

0871137690.01.SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500

4 Likes

It literally saved millions

1 Like

The war is over for them now, but it will always be there, the rest of their days as I’m sure Tony will be, fighting with Glynner for what Leo called possession of their soul.

2 Likes

The tracks of my tears

You’d miss the good old days, standing around supping takeaway porter from plastic cups in a park in the middle of November.

It was like the early days of the smoking ban before the irish pub revolutionary idea of the heated smoking area

Wooly has been doing some sleuthing.

This is huge.