You have to laugh (part 2)

Keegan appointed manager of Newcastle !!!

The new owner guy must be making an undercover reality show or sitcom or something. This is very, very funny.

Just saw that - smashing stuff. Real forward looking appointment.

We just got rid of Big Sam and 'Arry’s not ‘avin’ it. Deschamps has been looked but fook it, let’s get Kev on board again. He’s a Toon legend.

great news.

I’m not sure I follow. It’s not a terrible appointment. He did almost win the league with them. Found out a bit tactically for England alright but I reckon they’ll improve under him.

Would you like Dalglish back as Liverpool boss Clarkey?

No.

Would you like an ass kicking?

Fooking hilarious.

Sky Sports News are doing live interviews outside St James Park and theres thousands there.

The first guy they went to for reaction turned out to be an absolute muck savage from the back arse of Laois or somewhere.

He was there in his replica jersey, scarf and stuff and was literally hyper with excitement at the return of Keegan.

The accent on the bogger - it was incredibly funny.

Did anyone see some 2 year old on some geezers shoulders holding up a box of Special K. Classic

A joke of a club.

Always was and always will be.

Great result for Newcastle yesterday at home to Bolton. They didn’t get the win but fook it the crowd were entertained by a dour, error ridden and anything but end to end nil all draw with the sum total of 0 shots on target.
That Ashley lad seems like a right cock, he came out wearing a jersey with “King Kev” and “1” on the back and was lapping up the attention form all the fat drunk geordies coming over to congratulate him on bringing Keegan back. Speaking of Keegan, he had a proverbial boner when he came out of the tunnel before the game waving and blowing kisses to the crowd and posing for all the photographers. I hope he fails miserably, although if he does Ashley will just replace him with Shearer to keep the crowd onside. Fook results and success, as long as the fans thing you’re cool Mike.

I had a laugh last night when I heard the result alright.

Special K was comparing the Geordie fans who support Newcastle to posh southern English folk who go to the theatre. He said both expect to be entertained while spending their hard-earned cash on their main hobby and how Toon supporters would prefer to watch an entertaining 5-4 reversal than a dour 1-0 win. A 0-0 draw with no shots on goal wasn’t really the tonic they wanted then.

KK seems like a good genuine guy but I think this will end in tears. I agree with Jugs’ point that the Ashley is most interested in being popular so he’ll be satisfied enough during this honeymoon period.

Egg on all our faces now - Clarkeycat saw this coming. Keegan has turned the club around alright.

3 games is too early to judge…BUT…

When Keegan was appointed he was going on about knowing the club inside out and so not needing the ‘settling in period’ that all other managers have required at Newcastle. Now he’s talking about needing time to rebuild and get things organised.

They made a few more ‘executive’ appointments today - a technical director dude and a head of recruitment fella - both without the knowledge of Keegan apparently.

I wonder what odds he is to have left before the start of next season?

I saw an interview with Keegan there and his footballing brain is as sharp as ever. Ginola was asking the questions (no idea why, does he work for $ky?) and asked Keegan who’ll win the championship?

Kev: “I think it will be either United or Arsenal. Liverpool won’t be too far away and Chelsea have a small chance. But probably United or Arsenal. They both have alot of points. United have some great players and Arsenal are like we were when I was here before.”

Can’t believe he narrowed it down to that four at this stage of the season.

3-0 down to Liverpool at Anfield today.

This is quite a turnaround alright.

But unfortunately King Kev has turned things around in the wrong kind of way and they’re heading damn straight into a relegation dog fight.

reading beatin man city wont help their cause…they have all the hallmarks of a team goin down…i wonder how many of the mersonaries will stay if they go down viduka owen martins emre etc…

how long before king kev goes off on a rant saying “I would love it if we stayed up,LOVE IT”

That first goal really demoralised them. They were doing great till then. Its harsh on them.

What a shambles of a club!

Did anybody else see Ashley necking the pint in the stands the other day which earned him a slap on the wrists from the FA. The fooking gut on him!