Your favourite title to a spam email?

It’s making me feel a little less secure about all the money and valuables I have at home in various barrels out the back.
I thought no-one would look in barrels.

Yanks be smart !

Yours etc,
GSH.

No stolen money :clap:

Upgrade your meat joystick

It will be impossible not to note the outstanding bulge inside your pants. Women will be begging you on their knees to pull your pants down.

“Male-tool galvaniser” screams the title of a spam email that somehow managed to make it into my inbox. I’m not sure about the hyphen but the penis as a galvanising agent is a fascinating departure.

Most interesting non-penis related one of late was “Any women will jump into the abyss for a man that wears a Submariner SS watch. Wish you had three hands you could wear a watch on?”

An interesting proposition it has to be said.

I’ve been winning a lot of prizes from Google lately.

:lol: :clap:

The directness of this one shocked even me. Every cunt is tight after having that size :blink:

Hi my new friend! How are you? I have seen your profile on a site. Donot worry. It’s not spam. Your realy liked me. I would like to learnabout you more. Please tell me about your interests. Where are youfrom? I am from Russia. How old are you? My age is 28 years old. I shalltell about myself then. Well? My name is Ekaterina. What is your name? Iam not that person who wishes to deceive. I an a girl who wishes tofind the new relations. I would like to create family and to livehappily with second half. Probably it you. For me is important a heartof the person!I hope you do not reject me, and will write back. Writeon mail ochenskoro@yahoo.com If you liked my profile write and I willsend my photo and video is possible. I shall hope that my letter willnot be rejected by you. I hope you have correctly understood me. Ishall wait your answer. Ok?! Ekaterina.

Typical, as soon as you get engaged the offers start flooding in

sounds like a nice girl. i might send her an email.

Watch your underwear not to be torn from the capacity of your erection when you take Blue pills.

What, they make your dick smaller?? Or your underwear more roomy?

How much are they SS?

They don’t work as described Thraw, I’ve already torn two pairs of Jockeys and a pair of boxers with my uncontrollable shillelagh.

Send 'em back, SS. That’s not on.

The amount of singles in my area who want to meet me is approaching ridiculous levels.

Comhghairdeas!

Táimid an-sásta a chur in iúl duit go bhfuil d’ainm le feiceáil ar an Facebook AGUS MICROSOFT a chur chun cinn crannchur don mhí agus táimid ag tabhairt amach an tsuim iomlán $ 550,000 USD (cúig chéad agus caoga míle Stáit Aontaithe Dollar) leis na buaiteoirí, a bhfuil an tsuim agat a fuair. Roghnaíodh D’ainm i gcrannchur a rinneadh inné mar sin ní mór dúinn do fhreagra tapa ionas gur féidir linn dul ar aghaidh leis an seachadadh do chiste.

Roghnaíodh D’ainm an tUasal Mark Zuckerberg an POF Facebook (Bunaitheoir & Príomh-Oifigeach Feidhmiúcháin) Rinneadh an cur chun cinn a rinneadh a dhéanamh go léir Facebook AGUS MICROSOFT tairbhe úsáideoir as an gnóchan a rinne an chuideachta, is é Facebook AGUS MICROSOFT an chéad agus is mó riamh modh cruinniú idir shean agus nua cara.

Rinneadh an cur chun cinn a rinneadh a dhéanamh go léir Facebook AGUS MICROSOFT tairbhe úsáideoir as an gnóchan a rinne an chuideachta a fháil ar ais chugainn roimh dheireadh na n-uaireanta oibre an lae inniu le haghaidh an árachais agus Cuntasaíochta na Cuideachta stampa agus thar oíche ar an seic a bhuaigh de $ 550,000 a thabhairt duit.

Tá tú ag dul i dteagmháil leis an rannóg íocaíochta le d’ainm agus seoladh iomlán leis an ríomhphost seo thíos ionas gur féidir leo dul ar aghaidh le do chuid airgid a sheachadadh a thabhairt duit.

Roinn Íocaíocht Seoladh ríomhphoist: facebookwinners013@gmail.com

Comhghairdeas arís.

Kindly fháil ar ais chugainn le do chiste a éileamh agus conas ba mhaith leat é a sheoladh chugat. Go raibh maith agat.

Not spam as such, but i’m getting a ridiculous amount of FB friend requests from women aroundthe globe… They are not the fake ones of old with 2 pics and a few friends but they seem like genuine accounts with hundreds of everyday photos… Is they being pimped I wonder? They are generally from Africa/SouthAmerica

Seems legit, if for no other reason than the inclusion of the Rev Father Tony Fuller, I doubt he’d see me wrong. She also included some suggestive picture in the email which was a nice touch.

My Dearest

I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email contact, First and foremost and brief self introduction, My Name is Favor Aahil am Born on 30 dec 1992 am only Child of my late Father Dr. Aahil My father was a highly reputable Gold dealer who operated in the capital of LIBERIA, he was poisoned by his business associates in one of their business trip, my mother died when am baby, i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living under orphanage Trinity

Am Liberian Girl, but am living in Senegal orphanage Trinity, here are some of my pictures and i hope that you will appreciate my kind gesture and the straight forwardness in waiting to meet you,

The only person i have now is Reverend Father Tony Fuller who is the General overseer of orphanages Trinity United Methodist Church Senegal Mission, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women orphanage home because the orphanage have two department one for men the other for women here is the website of the orphanages Trinity

http://www.trinitywilmette.com/content.cfm?id=310

Please listen to this secret i have my late father’s statement of account Deposit and personal Well here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one the leading banks in which he used my name as the next of kin, the Amount in question is $5.7 million US DOLLARS (Five million Seven Hundred Thousand USD) The bank has only requested me to seek the services of an expatriate person who could supposedly invest this money genuinely for me, the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money and that was why i have contacted you the money was deposit by my late father and he made me the next of kin because am the only Child of my late Father, i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you, I kept this secret from people in the orphanage Trinity here

Am going to give you The Rev Father Tony Fuller Tel Number in my next mail, But i will plead with him to permit me give out his number to you as a point contact so that when you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will sent for me, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to your self and don’t tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards, Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded

Now permit me to ask these few questions

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend OR Your Sister or Wife?
  2. Can I completely trust you?
  3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?

Tell me if you are welling to help me in transferring this money to your account ? try and reply me very fast and also send me all your contact information for communication, because the bank is waiting to hear from you, Send me your information because i will bee sending Email to the bank with your information for more introduction, i will also send you all the documents with me so that you will contact with the bank because the bank is waiting to hear from you

Send me this following information

FULL NAME…
AGE…
COUNTRY AND CITY…
PHONE NUMBER…
PHOTO’S…
OCCUPATION…

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, i want you to reply me urgent so that i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited, I am looking forward to hear from you, please do not turn me down because you are the Gods sent that can help me out, Thank you so much.
Your lovely One Miss Favor

What sort of google market research info is telling these cunts that I need penis pills??? :oops: