Your favourite title to a spam email?

End the herpes madness: restore your health naturally

have you been applying for jobs recently?
this is a favourite of HR departmnets in corporations

Dear Friend,

How are you today?I am sorry for contacting you unsolicited. I am captain (Roger Ray) from the US Sailing Center of Martin County.I am here in Afghanistan on a peace keeping mission.My Sailing base here is awarding a humanitarian contract to supply military detective Cameras,which is very important to our security job over here.if you are interested in supplying them to us,with my position here, I will make sure the contract is awarded to you.Please,you must agree to give me 15% of your contract profit,as my benefit.

The agent who sales the Camera,is now in your country and this will make it very easy for us.if you declare your interest I will forward you the contract details and the contact of the person(NGO Representative) that sells the detectives camera,the price of the camera is $1,200 dollars each and you will supply to us at the rate of $2,500 dollars per one,your profit is $1,300 dollars per each camera and we need 2000, pieces of it,which is five million united state dollars($5,000,000) With my position here,the total amount for the contract will be given to you in full before you start the contract.You do not need to spend your money on it.

Thanks,
Captain Rogers Ray.
Email: capt.rogers09@qip.ru

That doesn’t make much sense KP. Why doesn’t the agent just sell them direct to the army? There’s no reason why they would need to cut you in on it, I’d thread carefully here.

Fuck that, fill your boots KP

Roger is a sailor… He’ll have a ball taking in the vast coastline of Afghanistan…

oh wait

1 Like

Liam Cahill sent you a twitter invitation

So long fuckers, I’m rich.

Greetings to you
My name is Marietta Kawach. I’m from Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire and presently I am residing in a refugee camp here in Togo as a result of the civil war that happened in my country. My late father Dr.Jared Kawach was the personal adviser to the former President and head of state of Republic of Côte d’Ivoire before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father, It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to nearby country Togo where i am staying now in a refugee camp.

My late father before his untimely death disclosed to me about his secret vault he deposited in a security and finance company , It is money and gold that are in vault and i am the only person that i knew about this and nobody else and i need your assistance to retrieve this vault. i need an utmost sincerity from you,someone that i can trust to disclose this investment, Can i trust you? kindly get back to me and I will tell more in my next mail and about myself. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Miss Marietta Kawach

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1074201, member: 180”]So long fuckers, I’m rich.

Greetings to you
My name is Marietta Kawach. I’m from Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire and presently I am residing in a refugee camp here in Togo as a result of the civil war that happened in my country. My late father Dr.Jared Kawach was the personal adviser to the former President and head of state of Republic of Côte d’Ivoire before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father, It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to nearby country Togo where i am staying now in a refugee camp.

My late father before his untimely death disclosed to me about his secret vault he deposited in a security and finance company , It is money and gold that are in vault and i am the only person that i knew about this and nobody else and i need your assistance to retrieve this vault. i need an utmost sincerity from you,someone that i can trust to disclose this investment, Can i trust you? kindly get back to me and I will tell more in my next mail and about myself. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Miss Marietta Kawach[/QUOTE]
You fucking jammy bastard.

You have no idea mate, she’s already been on again, this is gravy.

Greetings to you
My name is Marietta Kawach, I want to discuss with you about an investment i want to transact with you.
Kindly contact me back so we can talk more. yours sincerely Marietta

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1074274, member: 180”]You have no idea mate, she’s already been on again, this is gravy.

Greetings to you
My name is Marietta Kawach, I want to discuss with you about an investment i want to transact with you.
Kindly contact me back so we can talk more. yours sincerely Marietta[/QUOTE]
I wouldn’t trust anyone named after a biscuit.

Disappointing to see a prominent inter county ulster football allowing his business spam GAA email accounts this past week or more.

Attention: Sole Beneficiary,

How are you today ? Please this email message is coming to you from Police
Command (INTERPOL) We, office of the international police authority (IPA)
hereby write to inform you that we caught a diplomatic Agent by the name Mr.
Wallace Nelson and Customs Agent Mr. MICHAEL RUBEN at (Dallas Executive .
Airport) here in Texas with a consignment box filled with
United States Dollars.

We are contacting you today to inform you earlier that we discovered your
consignment box sum of $10 Million Dollar from hands of arrested criminals
trying to shift your fund to their helper partner who will share the fund
with them.

After the arrest we touch them and they confessed that the $10 Million
Dollar belongs to you but they wanted to shift it to someone who can help
them and
keep it well in Federal Reserve Bank of Californian they also said that they
have contacted you several times regarding the fund but you do not complied
that’s why they wanted to achieve the fund within their self.

To avoid much delaying, the $10 Million Dollar USD are safety in our
treasure but
we will like to hear from you before we will proceed with the delivery to
your
doorstep,

The best you have to do now is to keep away from U.S Custom Dallas/Fort
Worth International Airport from now till you have your Funds consignment
box
from us because there is lot of thing that is happening in the world today
Interpol
Police Force, in partnership with the Stars Initiative, is working towards
the recovery and return of stolen assets.

This project allows Interpol to actively engage national law enforcement
bodies in coordinated efforts to trace, seize, confiscate and return public
funds
to victims.

Meanwhile, You will pay the total amount of US$200 for issuance of Police
clearance report which is the hindrance for your non receive of your fund
and will be signed by Attorney General and Endorse by our Embassy in Cotonou
Benin.

The documents will back up the consignment box before the delivery will take
place, I am advising you to be fast in all your action to avoid more
problem so that we should delivering your consignment box within 4 working
hours

The delivery of the consignment box will be accompanied by our delegate,
Below is the Interpol Police accountant officer name in Benin republic
where you
should send The $200 payment using Money Gram.

Receiver Name…Gad Ikedi
Sender’s name…
City…Cotonou
Amount…$200
MTCN…

Lastly. We did this that way to avoid any story with your consignment box
because these gentle men here wanted to shift the funds and for now they are
under our care on which they must serve U.S government Eight months in Jail.

Contact us with the payment of the $200 upon the receipt of this mail if
you wish to receive your fund and stop wasting your hard earn money for
Fraud.
Thanks for your understanding and co-operation

kindly reconfirm your current information as as required here to avoid wrong
delivery.
Your Full Name…,
Your Country…
Current Address…,
Current Phone No…,
Sex/Age…,

Yours Truly,
AGENT. White Kelly .
Newark Liberty International Airport RESIDENT AGENCY
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION
FEDERAL INTERPOL POLICE COMMAND TEXAS

1 Like

Sounds perfectly plausible.

You best get on that

Apparently spammers these days make the emails deliberately ridiculous because it straight away weeds out anyone with a bit of common sense (or time wasters) and all you’ve left is the idiots, and sure you only need a handful out of every million

:sweat_smile:

This isnt a scam. It says so in the email.

Ref: Transfer Payment Update
Approved Amount Valued: US$1,450,000.00

First, please accept our apologies for the Long Overdue Payment which should have been paid to you for the Past 6 months but was not issued due to some bad and corrupt officials. However, it is my delight to inform you that every modalities has been finalized to make funds available to you via Bank to Bank Transfer.

You are to contact Mr. Tim Howard., Chief Financial Officer for Business Operations and Support, Citi Bank- Birmingham, Alabama USA. Mr. Tim Howard. is in custody of your payment file in order to insure a hitch free transfer to your choice bank account.

Contact Information’s’ Stated Below.

Managers Name: Mr. Tim Abraham Howard.
Contact E-mail Address: abraham.scott@aol.com

We are all aware of the Internet Scams going on around the globe, but be rest assured that this is %100 legitimate and risk-free, therefore no need to be skeptical over this because all necessary modalities has been concluded and all legal endorsement has been done and in place.

You are advised to contact Mr. Tim Abraham Howard of Citi Bank as soon as possible via the above contact details.

Yours Sincerely,

Miss Cindy Jones
For: Senior Controller
Treasure Fund Administration
British Government Springwell Offshore Clearing House

3 Likes

You’ll be in safe hands with Mr Tim Howard anyways.

5 Likes

Scammers love the word modalities/modality for some reason. They can’t use it in the right context either