Your Favourite Tom Ryan Anecdote From Unlimited Heartbreak

Then why the fuck did ye turn on him so? I know for a fact you were one of the ones who booed him off the pitch after the Offaly match in 2008

People in Tipperary thought the return of Babs would be a good idea too Runt, look how that turned out. :o

Richie > Tom Ryan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vggfWRrNHZQ

Fucking hell that was epic.

What was the last bit, schools in limerick city run by west brits?

As much as I think Tom Ryan is a bluffer, albeit a very entertaining one, I’m starting to think you may be right. Limerick seem to have more success with these lunatics managing them and have a few mad bastards in the team as well. Bring back Tom!

You need to check your facts mate.
I wasn’t at that match.

I loved the story about the time he wanted to go before Croke Park after Clare timbered Limerick off the field in 95.I would go in there with a video of the fucking match and i wouldn’t give a fuck and i would go into them and say i don’t give a rattling fuck about any of ye here.The GAA,the munster council or anyone i will play the video and show ye what really happened.Then in the same paragraph on Unlimited Heartbreak he started ranting about those fuckers from Clare running the gaa that time.You had O’Laoire and Jimmy Smith and all those fuckers that were there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A bit like the crowd in West Wadurford so. :lol:

Yeah but maybe if ye had a more modern coach ye might have gone one better. :strokechin: We don’t give out prizes for finishing second in Cork! :wink: :cool: :smiley:

Funnily enough one of the most despised pieces from Tom Ryan revolved around a meeting of the 1973 players in early 1974 where there were calls to make the training easier. A few of the older people accosted me over the last three years, stating that I had no right to include his comments, true or not.

Yeah East limerick radio 96.7 or something like that on those airwaves.Tom is a regular on the show and he talks about anything from politics, history,agriculture and entertainment. Worth a tune in sometime.

At the Munster Council awards, they nominated a number of people for distinguished service. Perhaps Tom Ryan should be receiving such accolades.

That would be a fantastic acceptance speech. Fr Ted’s Golden Cleric’s acceptance would have nothing on it.

:lol: I also love the story about that huge bust up in the Railway Hotel over the management team not getting any spending money for the team holiday!Tell me this say’s i is it true that the management team are getting no spending money for the holiday?It is say’s Danagher.Who decided this?The executive.Can i speak to the executive?Oh their not here.You better fucking get them and get them fast because there will be no plane leaving Shannon on Wednesday morning and i will be onto the radio and the papers the first thing tomorrow morning.By 8 o’clock our spending money and our dollars were on the table.By the time i was finished with them the walls were shaking inside in that rooom. :lol:

[quote=“Beautiful City, post: 726158”]

I also love the story about that huge bust up in the Railway Hotel over the management team not getting any spending money for the team holiday!Tell me this say’s i is it true that the management team are getting no spending money for the holiday?It is say’s Danagher.Who decided this?The executive.Can i speak to the executive?Oh their not here.You better fucking get them and get them fast because there will be no plane leaving Shannon on Wednesday morning and i will be onto the radio and the papers the first thing tomorrow morning.By 8 o’clock our spending money and our dollars were on the table.By the time i was finished with them the walls were shaking inside in that rooom. [/quote]

Id say not one cent of it left the railway hotel

Translation: I’m a greedy arrogant bullying prick and tell stories about it so people will look and see how great I am.

[quote=“Beautiful City, post: 726158”]
By the time i was finished with them the walls were shaking inside in that rooom.[/quote]

Common occurance in the Railway Hotel I’d say

The story about the the 1995 Munster Final is my own favourite as, albeit in a roundabout way, he actually takes the blame for something for once in his rantings. And, at that he only blames himself for preparing Limerick to outhurl the “c#*ts who timbered us off the field”

Everything is always someone else’s fault from the county board to individual players to club officers to the Munster Council to the Limerick Leader.

Funny how it’s left to Bernie Savage to explain the Mike Galligan debacle in the 96 AI Final. No mention either of the soulless and broken team he sent out against Tipp in 97. Virtually no credit to the players who actually won the 2 Munster titles.

It’s all about me, me, me. The ravings of an attention-seeking, self-publicising windbag. A bit like his major apologist, former doyen of this and other sites who appears to have been finally shut up.

Rant over.

EBK.

[quote=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 726162”]The story about the the 1995 Munster Final is my own favourite as, albeit in a roundabout way, he actually takes the blame for something for once in his rantings. And, at that he only blames himself for preparing Limerick to outhurl the “c#*ts who timbered us off the field”

Everything is always someone else’s fault from the county board to individual players to club officers to the Munster Council to the Limerick Leader.

Funny how it’s left to Bernie Savage to explain the Mike Galligan debacle in the 96 AI Final. No mention either of the soulless and broken team he sent out against Tipp in 97. Virtually no credit to the players who actually won the 2 Munster titles.

It’s all about me, me, me. The ravings of an attention-seeking, self-publicising windbag. A bit like his major apologist, former doyen of this and other sites who appears to have been finally shut up.

Rant over.

EBK.[/quote]

+1

Welcome aboard Elvis.

:clap: :clap: