Your Sporting Predictions Thread 2009

A thread to predict who’l win what in your desired sport, Including the All Irelands so a seperate thread for that isnt neccesary.

Il start by saying with much certainty Kilkenny will be all ireland champions…boo hoo. kerry in football and Wexford will be Leinster champions beating the Dubs in the final. I also predict Padraig Harrington wont win a major this year, obviously I want him to but I doubt he can follow up on last years success however I wish him all the best in his quest for his fourth major title, Sergio will win his first major this year. Munster will retain the Heineken Cup.

I have stated in numerous times and have also backed it heavily…Mark my words

[SIZE=“5”]Clare will win the Munster hurling championship this year[/SIZE]

i agree Wexford footballers need to win leinster this year… and i hope its Dublin we have to beat although wouldnt mind having to beat Meath either
Wexford Hurlers i predict to beat offaly but be beatin by Galway or Kilkenny in Semi Final… but then pull off an amazing display in qualifiers… i feel it could be the year for a new team to win the all-ireland i more like pray…

Rugby - i dont think Munster will do it this year the next two weeks will tell alot…
Six Nations - its all open…

wexford dont have a chance of beating Dublin -

Wexford dont have to worry about the dubs, meath will knock them out in the first round

dont have a chance is going a bit far ncc? who got further in the all irelands refresh my memory? I know Dublin kicked our arse in the Leinster Final but that was the only thing Dublin did that was proactive for the year.

dublin destroyed wexford that day & will do so again if needs be

Wexford squad is looking alot stronger already this year… with some key players back from injury and others back in the country after been away for last while

does that beardy fuck who came on as a sub against dublin still play:D

Stafford i think his name was…what a clown…

http://dynimg.rte.ie/0000ec9d15e.jpg

Football:
League: Kerry
All Ireland: Tyrone
Leinster: Dublin
Munster: Kerry
Connacht: Mayo
Ulster: Tyrone
All Ireland Club: Crossmaglen

Hurling:
League: Galway
All Ireland: Kilkenny
Leinster: Kilkenny
Munster: Cork :wink:
All Ireland Club: Portumna

Association Football:
Champions League: Barcelona
SPL: Celtic
Eircom League: St Partick’s Athletic
EPL: Manchester United
La Liga: Barcelona
Serie A: Internazionale
Bundesliga: Bayern Munich
Ligue 1: Lyon

Cricket:
Ashes: England and Wales
20/20 World Cup: India

Darts:
Premier League: Phil Taylor
PDC World Championships: Phil Taylor

Tennis:
Australian Open: Andy Murray
French Open: Rafael Nadal
Wimbledon: Roger Federer
US Open: Andy Murray

American Football:
Superbowl XLIII: Philadelphia Eagles

st pats are fucked by all accounts - wouldnt back then

disturbingly enough FC biggles fire sale hasnt been as prompt as i expected

I thought you said Pats had big plans were building a new “community” stadium. has the sugar daddy developer pulled out backing?

they are going part time

all good news for the hoops

[quote=“north county corncrake”]they are going part time

all good news for the hoops[/quote]

typical stuff from the SDCC rovers fan there, they can’t even win the league on thier own or the pitch, they have to wait for financial circumstances to give them a hand.

liverpool would have a bette chance of winning the league if chelsea were broke you half wit:rolleyes:

think before you type Foley

[quote=“north county corncrake”]liverpool would have a bette chance of winning the league if chelsea were broke you half wit:rolleyes:

think before you type Foley[/quote]

and I’ll extend the same courtesy you fuckwit, liverpool, with significantly less money than chelsea and manyoo are top of the league

rovers with significantly less money than pats and bohs and possibly even shels faded into mid table obscurity

it’s about what you can do on the pitch

[quote=“artfoley”]and I’ll extend the same courtesy you fuckwit, liverpool, with significantly less money than chelsea and manyoo are top of the league

rovers with significantly less money than pats and bohs and possibly even shels faded into mid table obscurity

it’s about what you can do on the pitch[/quote]

how many titles have liverpool won since Roman took over & how many have chelsea won you fucktard?

if you dont think that there is generally a link between wealth & success then you are an idiot

[quote=“north county corncrake”]how many titles have liverpool won since Roman took over & how many have chelsea won you fucktard?

if you dont think that there is generally a link between wealth & success then you are an idiot[/quote]

high praise indeed coming from the resident fucktard,

anyway, my point which you are trying to obtusificate from is that rovers will only achieve success through the failure of others and not on their own steam