YouTube - The best website in the world?

Amazing the shite that comes up on your suggestions after watching Sopranos clips.

Sammy the Bull’s channel is a good listen, the fuckin rat cc @Thomas_Brady

https://youtube.com/c/baldandbankrupt

Good channel, nearly 3million subscribers.

Travels around the world to unusual places. Pretty interesting.

The footix this means more gang won’t like gaybos opening gambit there. Probably pre Ratoath Inn in fairness.

Anyone who hasn’t ditched Spotify for YouTube premium (via India) needs their head examined. Couple of euro a month and no ads and YouTube music included.

And pay using Revolut :blush:

2 Likes

Explain, I use YouTube everyday. The ads are a pain sometimes. I was thinking of getting the premium for 16e/month

Have you tried one of the cracked versions of Spotify floating around the dark web?

Get a VPN. You only need it for a few minutes so you can get a trial of one or use one you have or use Hola.

Set your location to India.

Go and buy YouTube premium. Check prices are in Rupees. Edit as @Copper_pipe says above use Revolut to remove FX fees for maximum value.

Use any old address in India (use Google to find one)

Discard VPN.

Some of the music recommendations will be Indian focused but you can turn these off and they disappear over time. Makes YouTube itself so much nicer to use and then you don’t need Spotify any more either.

1 Like

Nice one, sound. Definitely doing that later. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Can you play YouTube premium while using other apps on the phone? At the moment if I leave YouTube the sound stops but on Spotify it plays on

Can YouTube premium play music without music videos so as not to drain phone battery?

Yes. You can.

You’ll have two apps. YouTube and YouTube music. Both continue to play when you leave the app.

1 Like

Yes. Second app for YouTube music which is the same as Spotify but probably has more content because it has more live material etc from YouTube. Where there’s a video for the song available you can choose to watch the video as you’re playing but it defaults to just audio.

YouTube itself then just runs as YouTube.

2 Likes

Do you have to change your iTunes account location to India through the App Store.

Are all the podcasts available on YouTube music?

You should set up a family group before signing up forbyt premium so that everyone in the house can get it for the payment of 1.5 or thereabouts a month from india

Do it on a PC.

Apple :rofl:

Cool, I’ll try that later.

I kept getting caught here last night, wouldn’t accept Revolut or AIB.

I was wondering do I gotta change billing address/location to India temporarily too on Revolut to make them accept it?