YouTube - The best website in the world?

Don’t do it using the phone/app.

Did you have to use a made up/ new email address?

Ok loud and clear.

No.

But you gotta put in an Indian address alright at some stage.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.fakeaddressgenerator.com/World_more/India_address_generator

Old link but should be useful.

1 Like

No. As @Copper_pipe has said do the sign up through a PC. It can be awkward on a phone.

1 Like

Signed up to this. Can’t go wrong for the price of a twix a month really. No podcasts though.

Does the vpn thing work to get Netflix or anything else?

It’s a little more complicated for Netflix. It’s doable but I haven’t the time to explain it now but one can Google it.

1 Like

I prefer not having podcasts mixed in with music. I like my podcasts in a separate app. I find Spotify too messy since they mixed in the podcasts.

Yea I’m the opposite i prefer the one stop shop. What podcast app do you use and is it free?

Anyone who isn’t still on their Mrs’ friend’s family Spotify plan since they used it to get a few songs for a wedding DJ set seven years ago, and hasn’t paid a cent to the cunts (Spotify not the family), needs their head examined.

2 Likes

Overcast for iOS

I also think giving Spotify big control over the Spotify market and the implied control it gives them over content is troubling.

It wont accept my revolut or my regular card — @Copper_pipe , help…

Ah - I had location switched on in Revolut settings … All good.

I had this exact problem, so you did switch your location on Revolut?

I’m in the middle of trying on the computer now, trying to get a free weeks trial off Surfshark for the VPN first.

Just went into settings in Revolut and switched off location and it worked a treat.

go into card pin and security

1 Like

Hola vpn through chrome extensions will give you 15 minutes free once a week I think.

You’d have been as well off sticking with the minidisc player lads.

1 Like

I’ve The Stunning belting out here and it never sounded better … iiiiiiiiiii , I’m amazed I let it slip away… iiiiiii i’m amazed it’s running through my veins … everything that rises, has to fall :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

1 Like