Zlatan - a thread for the former non believers to apologise

Nice try but you fail on this one NCC!

its a simple question -so a yes or no answer will suffice

do you know more than capelo about zlatans footballing ability?

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]its a simple question -so a yes or no answer will suffice

do you know more than capelo about zlatans footballing ability?[/quote]What does that have to do with VB?Of course the answer is no!

he said zlatan was better than mvb

I will leave you with this NCC and itā€™s ok if you feel a little silly after watching I am sure Fabio would too,I think you both need to be reminded!
[media=youtube]KysjEyRsZ_k
:popcorn::pint::clap::guns:

for genuine football followers who know anythng about footballā€¦zlatanā€™s presenece cost barca 3 goals by playing in a system so far above him he doesnā€™t know when to let the ball run to a team mate in better positionā€¦heā€™s a good player but not a barca playerā€¦:guns::barcasmile:bv

NCC exposing the snobbery that exists on this forum. Capello is more qualified than anyone on here and I think I would have more faith in his opinion than any no mark on here.

i do my own thing. :thumbsup:

Now what did ye do to GSH?

Robots donā€™t say ye ya damn fool.

I do my own thing flano :thumbsup:

Now, GSH?

What goes on tour stays on tour.

It seems like GSH isnā€™t coming back from his tour of duty.

:clap::clap:

Another wonderful finish from the big man.
He just keeps proving me right again and again.

Another wonderful finish from the big man.
He just keeps proving me right again and again.[/quote]

:clap::clap:

:rolleyes:
No point in jumping on the bandwagon now

No point in jumping on the bandwagon now[/quote]

:eek:

Heā€™s no Messi

Messi set it up with a delicious through ball. Lovely chipped finish by the big (nosed) man though.

Every female facebook userā€™s favourite footballer got the first with a rare header in a 2-0 win.

Any footage of the goal floating around?

I read an interview with Capello lately where he said the three best players he ever managed were Maldini, Baresi and Van Basten.

Looks like those of us who claim Van Basten was better are right after all (considering none of us here can argue with Capello).

I have found reference to it here:

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/sports/capello-reveals-his-loves-and-fears-in-magazine-interview_100248577.html