Zlatan better than van basten

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Probably my favourite Zlatan goal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz5VL3mcso4&
[/quote]

Was that a friendly btw?

If the aim of this poll was to compare Ibrahimovic to a truly great striker then I would have had Ronaldo ahead of Van Basten any day.

Needless to say Ibrahimovic is probably just about better than Andriy Voronin.

Overrated piece of shit.

18-5. :eek:

This is completely surreal.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]If the aim of this poll was to compare Ibrahimovic to a truly great striker then I would have had Ronaldo ahead of Van Basten any day.

Overrated piece of shit.[/quote]

Utter nonsense. Thereā€™s a few people whoā€™ll have to eat their words when they watch Barca next season.

Obviously people will reckon Van Basten was better but thatā€™s no slur on anyone. Comparing Ibrahimovic to Voronin and labelling him a ā€œpiece of shitā€ is a touch deluded however.

I remember going out to an astro game last season and BBC 5 Live were covering Barcleona v Chelsea around the time that Etoā€™o was linked with Man City. Alan Green was having a deadly serious conversation with his co-commentator about whether Etoā€™o would be good enough for the EPL or not. Not a hint of irony, just pure delusion.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]If the aim of this poll was to compare Ibrahimovic to a truly great striker then I would have had Ronaldo ahead of Van Basten any day.

Overrated piece of shit.[/quote]

:rolleyes::clap: Most overrated player in the world.

[quote=ā€œRockoā€]Utter nonsense. Thereā€™s a few people whoā€™ll have to eat their words when they watch Barca next season.

Obviously people will reckon Van Basten was better but thatā€™s no slur on anyone. Comparing Ibrahimovic to Voronin and labelling him a ā€œpiece of shitā€ is a touch deluded however.
[/quote]

Weā€™ll see.

Maybe the way he is spoken about on here (in jest I know) has caused me to overstate how much I donā€™t rate him in the overall scheme of things.

Maybe not a piece of shit but certainly not as good as people make him out to be.

Etoā€™o is a better striker in my opinion.

Etoā€™o is inherently inferior to Lord Zlatan.

the opinion of me mourinhio gaurdiola capello flano bandage & 2 others carrys more weight than the rest of you tards

close this thread

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Weā€™ll see.

Maybe the way he is spoken about on here (in jest I know) has caused me to overstate how much I donā€™t rate him in the overall scheme of things.

Maybe not a piece of shit but certainly not as good as people make him out to be.

Etoā€™o is a better striker in my opinion.[/quote]

Backtrackā€¦

Etoā€™o is in his hole a better striker than Zlatan. But this is coming from someone who reckons Jugs is the best finisher on our astro team. :rolleyes:

Bandage was Zlatans no 1 goal scored in a friendly?

No, it was an early season Eredivisie game when he was at Ajax.

The top ten didnā€™t even have his backheel volley for Internazionale last season.

dunph, post it up there - I canā€™t access you tube in work.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]No, it was an early season Eredivisie game when he was at Ajax.

The top ten didnā€™t even have his backheel volley for Internazionale last season.

dunph, post it up there - I canā€™t access you tube in work.[/quote]

James Richardson has raved about that goal for a while, have yet to see it, some sort that out for me.

According to Martin Oā€™Neill that is. I wouldnt say MON is a good judge of a playerā€™s talents would you?

My opinion, hugely talented but very wayward.

Cant believe some mong has just compared him to Voronin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDr71KzFy9c

He should have been booked for dangerous play

doubt Etoā€™o or Voronin (:D) would have scored that goal

cough, cough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyBSwWidIUg&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCam0AxBamU

whilst not rating ibra as lowly as our resident music, film, footballer and terrorist snob, theres a reason pep and the others rate ibra higher than van basten and that reason is because van basten has retired

All that shows is that he isnā€™t 2-footed! :pint:

The 40-yard volley with his left foot against Benfica would suggest otherwise. :pint: