Zlatan better than van basten

Think it might actually have been as early as 7pm, straight after Neighbours, which was 6.30. I could be wrong though.

Staying up issues?! What age are you again?!

I thought it was later Sledge but I could be wrong too.

Cracking programme anyway and a hell of alot cheaper than producing the Premiership every week anyway.

[quote=“Rocko”]I thought it was later Sledge but I could be wrong too.

Cracking programme anyway and a hell of alot cheaper than producing the Premiership every week anyway.[/quote]

I could have sworn it started at 8.30, but perhaps they changed it around. It was stupendous stuff, get the homework done, and sit up to watch top notch football action. I had the Napoli “Mars” jersey when I was kid. :thumbsup:

Lovely jersey.

For some reason I have a memory of it starting at 8:25.
Has anyone got a subscription to the Irish Times archive and we can settle this once and for all?

No way in hell

Van Basten was so incredibly good that he was hacked out of the game and forced to retire at 28.

There is no one around at the moment who is THAT good so as the only way to stop him is to take him out.

Nuff said.

[quote=“Jimmy-Floyd Hasselwank”]Van Basten was so incredibly good that he was hacked out of the game and forced to retire at 28.

There is no one around at the moment who is THAT good so as the only way to stop him is to take him out.

Nuff said.[/quote]

The Sophis Scum knows the score.

This Sophis crowd seem like alright sorts :thumbsup:

Very true. We may have initially misjudged the sophis scum.

[quote=“Jimmy-Floyd Hasselwank”]Van Basten was so incredibly good that he was hacked out of the game and forced to retire at 28.

Nuff said.[/quote]

Cristiano is the Greatest player the world has ever seen.

Who?

Tipptops is an idiot. How can a greasy slimeball that constantly moans and dives possibly be anywhere near the best player in the world??!! He will never go down as one of the greats in football. I’d take RvP any way.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Lovely jersey.

For some reason I have a memory of it starting at 8:25.
Has anyone got a subscription to the Irish Times archive and we can settle this once and for all?[/quote]

As far as I recall it, back in the days of Maradona that programme started at 9.30 after Murphy Brown. This had Martin Tyler commentating as it was based on Skys highlights. In 1992 when Channel 4 got the rights the show moved to 7pm with Peter Brackley/Gary Bloom providing the commmentary.

I loved football back then. It was pure, before imposters lie Ibrahimovic came on the scene.

Well the Polls don’t lie.
TFK can pride itself at never getting a poll wrong so the end result is that Van Basten was a better footballer than I.Z.
Dunph will be along soon no doubt to delcare the result and also to mention that the hammering I.Z. took in this poll is worse than Limerick V Tipp.

Yours etc,
GSH.

Didn’t know where to mention this but seeing as we are talking about world class strikers, Ronaldo is doing well since his return to Brazil with Corinthians and there is speculation that Dunga may well recall him in the build up to the 2010 world cup if he can stay fit…

http://api.ning.com/files/MOC7BqAcxPtvYUzcHPouIXnXyT8smen1iT4DD5ril-hS*HiKT0MtfuakycofSxBgqxMsPQLwVX-wjfWGCTBX9fEaj6ihVKGi/gtfo.barker.jpg

?

Exactly

Talk about a thread about nothing…The chap of the Van Basten’s was a far superior player than the other chap Ibrahimovic.

Hail hail. What a ledge.