13. Colm Parkinson
  14. Terry Prone
  15. Lottie Ryan
  16. Cian Twomey

0 voters

Some awful cunts in there.

1 Like

Cian twomey should walk this.

Real anti-Tyrone sense to the voting here, voting for lads who were cleared against the allegations made against them and poor Tiernan McCann who the Southern media tried to stitch up good and proper.

I suppose when you’re getting up the staters you’re doing something right.

When Sean Cavanagh is criticising you for diving, you know you’ve reached cuntish lows.

2 Likes

Did Sean Cavanagh say something about Rory Beggan?

He has more sense than that.

Stunning spread of votes in both tonight’s semi-finals so far. Nobody is safe. This is going to be very tense.

Jerry beades is only @ %17. Ah come on lads.

2 Likes

He’s a nobody

4 Likes

Panti Bliss will win this

I have never ever heard of this cunt.

For someone that lives on social media I find that very hard to believe

1 Like

2 Likes

I closed my FB account when Bandage added me as a friend.

1 Like

What did this Niall McGarry no mark get up to?

Only found out who he was yesterday but he is worth a vote alright.

In honour of Jerry Beade’s unsuccessful attempt to garner my vote back in the day, I’m encouraging anybody with a vote to spare to give Jerry the nod, for old times sake.
Once a cunt always a cunt.

Vote Beades…

Aside from his egotistical bollocksology with them O’Donnell cunts and for those unfamiliar with Jerry’s strategies here’s a small reminder of his worth as a finalist at least…from the “Tonight with Vinnie” thread iirc:

Jerry Beades is indeed a cunt. About 20 years ago at an Ard Fheis he was a candidate for the Committee of 15, some sort of bullshit core group within the inner circle. A good friend of mine was also contesting and I felt obligated to vote. I battled my way through throngs of wild-eyed canvassers to reach the polling station within the RDS, collected my ballot paper, found a booth and calmly lit a fag to contemplate the voting process.
I had barely 2 drags in me when lo and behold I’m tapped on the shoulder with the greeting “I’m Jerry Beades”. He could have been Jerry Fucking Springer for all I knew but he assured me that he was right there at the top of the ballot paper and “could I help him out”. Hmmm says I, when to my surprise he produces a couple of vouchers for drinks at the bar.
Here, I’ll help you out says I, promptly fixing the No. 1 beside his name. Splendid or words to that effect from the intrepid Jerry, followed by yet more vouchers, we shook hands and he toddled off to annoy other voters.
Safely out of sight, I then cunningly affixed the number 5 behind the 1, immediately used the vouchers and then reported him to the Committee for Procedures and Privileges for canvassing within the confines of a polling booth. I heard his name being called over the loudspeaker about an hour after. This call wasn’t to confirm his victory either.:wink:

8 Likes

An epic contest developing here. It appears as if Tiernan McCann’s time in the COTY of the year will match his intercounty career, good, but just not good enough for the top prize.