100 reasons not to vote Fianna Fail

Anybody who votes for the Failures should have their vote taken off them. That’s not a broad sweeping statement-it is a fact. There should be a minimum level of intelligence (sorry mbb) for somebody to have before they can vote and anybody who has half a brain knows the corrupt gangsters that have made a balls of this country since the foundation of the state should spend at least another 20 years in the wilderness before we welcome them back into society.

So we should just be content to let Heir Kenny shaft us for the next 20 years?

Tell me one good thing FG have done while they were in power? Budgets barely registered when FF where in power, yet now with Kenny in charge, people spend 6 months of the year fearing the next budget, then the following 6 months protesting against it.

Bring back FF, bring back a booming economy, bring back construction, bring back growth.

While I agree with the sentiment, I don’t think you know what a fact is.

:rolleyes:

[quote=“The Runt, post: 766521, member: 181”]So we should just be content to let Heir Kenny shaft us for the next 20 years?

Tell me one good thing FG have done while they were in power? Budgets barely registered when FF where in power, yet now with Kenny in charge, people spend 6 months of the year fearing the next budget, then the following 6 months protesting against it.

Bring back FF, bring back a booming economy, bring back construction, bring back growth.[/quote]

I see the FF representive for the area is making a stir nationally. Must be lining up a run for the Dail?

[quote=“The Runt, post: 766521, member: 181”]So we should just be content to let Heir Kenny shaft us for the next 20 years?

Bring back FF, bring back a booming economy, bring back construction, bring back growth.[/quote]
The boom is getting boomier.

That’s right Bertie a good long rest.

You don’t seem to get humour, bro.

I don’t know why all you people talking down Fianna Fail don’t just go and commit suicide.

I hope you can appreciate the irony in that post Horsebox

No surprise to see the construction crooks coming out to defend the party of Haughey and Ahern.

1. A majority of Fianna Fail TDs have voted to oppose the X Case legislation.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/former-ff-councillor-ger-killally-hurt-as-shots-fired-at-his-home-29238372.html

73m in the hole and still living in a house like that. well hopefully its the start of some “natural justice” for all the bent cute hoors who got us into this mess

Hmmm…

The article states he was driving a Passat so perhaps times are not as good as they were.

I assume by the time NAMA/Foreign Banks/Crimelords are finished with him he’ll have fcuk all.

I dont understand why guys like this didnt got the UK before now and clean the slate. Maybe the charges against him for fraud means he is tied to here.

Far more importantly, that article has a link to this:
http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/apology-to-wexford-farmers-coop-29239032.html

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 767561, member: 686”]Hmmm…

The article states he was driving a Passat so perhaps times are not as good as they were.

I assume by the time NAMA/Foreign Banks/Crimelords are finished with him he’ll have fcuk all.

I dont understand why guys like this didnt got the UK before now and clean the slate. Maybe the charges against him for fraud means he is tied to here.[/quote]

Cunt owes €70m, still living here. The independent reporting the passat had a boot full of cash

http://static.independent.ie/incoming/article29239830.ece/ALTERNATES/w620h342/killally-splash.jpg

According to Kieran Mulooooooley yesterday evening, after the car went in over the ditch, Killally bailed out and took off running across the fields (leaving his father and two young children in the crashed car).

Yet that creep Fran wants him and his lot back in power to get the brown envelope carousel moving again.

Sickening.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 767768, member: 1537”]Yet that creep Fran wants him and his lot back in power to get the brown envelope carousel moving again.

Sickening.[/quote]

Just because you made a tit out of yourself earlier in this thread don’t take it out on me, mate.

So you are admitting that you are a Fianna Fail supporter.

Sick bastard.