12 pubs of Christmas

Just head back to Souldressings with a curry and stroll home at 8am Christmas Morning in time for opening presents.

Bumping the famous old thread. Nice jousting back on Page 3 and 4 between the pro and anti camps. First night I’ve encountered it this year was last night and it was the same old shit. Some cunt dressed as a Christmas elf with green leggings etc, a mini-Christmas Tree shaped hat, wearing a T-Shirt with the rules printed on the back and going around blowing a whistle to get his companions to move to the next pub. Utter, utter cunts.

I’m ashamed to have posted the above. Disgusted in fact.

Mad to think that farmer and carter fueding is 3 years ago!

i remember doing twelve pubs… it was thursday, it was october…i did it over the course of approx ten hours…please be advised ot may have been more pubs…

12pubs of xmas are for cunts

That seemed like a feud with genuine needle between Farmer and Dan Carter. :o

I miss the old Farmer.

He doesn’t really post anymore and when he does it’s generally bland.

Just sent out the invites to my 4th annual event.

We don’t go in for any ghey rules or jumpers or elf names or santa hats or “pacemakers” or whatnot.
It is really just a vehicle for old friends to get locked in unison.

I cant remember the last time I had a drink. To be honest I would struggle to do a three pubs of Christmas.

Anybody engaging in this practice should be exterminated apart from the women. They can be used as cum buckets.

From the soundings from Bandage it seems like that cunt Mr.Totti out acting the HoHo…Bandage can smell a shitehawk a mile away…

:rolleyes:

As anticipated…Pigs grunt and all that.

Doh. Wrong thread.

:shakefist:

I believe Tom Collins bar in Limerick was last night refusing entry to anyone wearing Christmas jumpers

:clap:

I was talking to a Barman in there last week and he said they were more or less heading in that direction . Hopefully I helped with my few choice words.

Overall, a great victory and a feather in the cap for Limerick city.

My Christmas wish for 2011 is for to please make that be true. :lol:

:clap:

Well done on playing your part.

All credit to Mr Collins’ establishment because this shit is getting worse in Dublin, as far as I can make out. I witnessed people hopping around the pub last night and another pack of tards took off their shoes and poured their drinks into them and drank from their shoes. Can you imagine these retards cracking up with laughter as they devised their rules and sent them around to each other?

Pub 5 - Drink from shoes!

Fucking cunts.

Tom Collins is a fine pub - always was.