12 pubs of Christmas

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]
Carter I merely expressed my dissatisfaction with the 12 pubs of Christmas horseshite. You on the other hand cast aspersions on me personally and others, without knowing anything about us as if you have it all sussed or something.

Well I have news for you you dont.[/quote]

you expressed an opinion about people who do the 12 pubs of xmas, basically that they were sad bastards who dont drink for the rest of the year and that they would be at home after 6 pints.

Do you know everyone who does the 12 pubs or is it possible that Solomeninthecity, the man whos never wrong, and always fair minded, was making a sweeping generalisation about people he doesnt know.

So farmer, in essence, my post about you flano and Bandage intially was a joke, I didnt put a smiley in it for you because as you just said to Juhy, I thought we could have some banter around here without people getting touchy. Obviosuly fucking not.

If it makes it easier for you, Il ignore you from now on and you ignore me, because I have fuck all interest in interacting with you.

Jayz this is a good oul feud. I feel left out.

Here, KIB, youā€™re a cunt!

Give him hell Farmer. I dont know whats going on here but give him hell anyway.

Anyone who engages in a 12 Days of christmas jaunt is a goat blower. I read it in a book.

Carter, I told you about those problems with my willy and the negative knock-on effect it has with girls in confidence. Shame on you for alluding to it on a public forum. That said, I reckon itā€™s a slight exaggeration to conclude that if you donā€™t head out for 1 drink in 12 separate pubs a few times a year while acting like a US high school jock then you might not find yourself a nice girlfriend - Carter, you Sir are a clown!

Puke, I laughed out loud at your comment about the importance of having the hackney driver with you at all times in case Garrykennedy or Kilbane is quiet. As opposed to the other places, which are generally jumping?! Happy birthday by the way.

Juhniallio, yes I know - ā€˜artistsā€™, ā€˜actorsā€™ and ā€˜TV personalitiesā€™ are shit cool and are way better at having fun. Just look at Hector and Ryan Tubridy - man, Iā€™d love to go on a session with them. You Sir, like Carter, are a clown!

PS, Carter - Iā€™ll pop up to your desk for my morning tea break as Iā€™d like some tips on how to procure myself one of those girlfriend thingys.

IOTY contenderā€¦

carter must be really cool if he has a girlfriend.
gobshite.

You are indeed you caravan dwwelling girfriend less tramp

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Carter, I told you about those problems with my willy and the negative knock-on effect it has with girls in confidence. Shame on you for alluding to it on a public forum. That said, I reckon itā€™s a slight exaggeration to conclude that if you donā€™t head out for 1 drink in 12 separate pubs a few times a year while acting like a US high school jock then you might not find yourself a nice girlfriend - Carter, you Sir are a clown!

Puke, I laughed out loud at your comment about the importance of having the hackney driver with you at all times in case Garrykennedy or Kilbane is quiet. As opposed to the other places, which are generally jumping?! Happy birthday by the way.

Juhniallio, yes I know - ā€˜artistsā€™, ā€˜actorsā€™ and ā€˜TV personalitiesā€™ are shit cool and are way better at having fun. Just look at Hector and Ryan Tubridy - man, Iā€™d love to go on a session with them. You Sir, like Carter, are a clown![/quote]

ya sorry about that bandage, you know yourself, in the heat of the moment these things just blurt out.

Its not that going on a 12 pubs will definately get you a girlfriend, but going out having some fun might make you seem more attractive to the opposite sex.

[quote=ā€œlarryduffā€]carter must be really cool if he has a girlfriend.
gobshite.[/quote]

cheers Larry. If you wernt rocks brother, a moderator I respect, youd get a big fuck off

Iā€™ve had yours.

I really have got the caravan myth into the TFK consciousness.

[quote=ā€œdancarterā€]ya sorry about that bandage, you know yourself, in the heat of the moment these things just blurt out.

Its not that going on a 12 pubs will definately get you a girlfriend, but going out having some fun might make you seem more attractive to the opposite sex.[/quote]

Cheers Carter - Iā€™ve taken a mental note to tell any girls I meet from now on that I was in 11 other pubs before meeting them. Keep the advice coming!

So you are not telling him to fuck off based on respect for his brother who you never actually met! Good one.

I do think we should steer well clear of each other actually. You are not good for my rage.

Ya rock takes a moderate tone around here.

Everything isnt black and white in the real world like it is on an internet forums.

All people who do the 12 pubs isnt sad, and all people who dont do the 12 pubs arent single desperados.

Dont tuck your trousers into your sock, iv seen it twice this week

Rock and Larry are brothers?

Good lord Carter.

Well thatā€™s 5 minutes of my life I canā€™t get back. Shit feud, shit thread.

Christmas / New Years is the time of the year when all the once a year part time drinkers come out of the woodwork, and it canā€™t be denied that this 12 pubs business is just another example of that. Iā€™ll stay in Mulliganā€™s thanks very much. On a stool.

Have any of the lads here who are knocking it ever tried it? Havent myself but always thought itā€™d be a bit of craic.

if i got paid 200 to spend a day watching some inbred swamp donkeys get pissed i could feign that I was sound too, you are paying someone to watch you drink -weirdo