12 pubs of Christmas

:D:clap:

:eek:

Bandage for December IOTM.

Bandage for December IOTM.[/quote]

Don’t know about that. WITJ has my nomination for going menstrual yesterday.

I explained that Clarkey, I explained that. :guns:

I think the time has come for a public statement regarding the matter, the members can’t have convidence in somebody who makes such a fashion faux pas.

I’ve had a large hole in the sole of my right shoe* for a couple of weeks and my sock was getting soaked any time it was raining. So I took to wearing dark navy, suede type material adidas trainers when walking to and from work - I’ve been changing into my shoes when I get into the office. I know it’s not something to boast about but I didn’t want to catch the flu and having a wet sock all day was getting uncomfortable. In my defence, I’m not wearing big, shiny white asics like you see some gaymos wearing. I plan on buying a new pair of shoes in the near future.

• Work shoes.

[quote=“Bandage”]I’ve had a large hole in the sole of my right shoe* for a couple of weeks and my sock was getting soaked any time it was raining. So I took to wearing dark navy, suede type material adidas trainers when walking to and from work - I’ve been changing into my shoes when I get into the office. I know it’s not something to boast about but I didn’t want to catch the flu and having a wet sock all day was getting uncomfortable. In my defence, I’m not wearing big, shiny white asics like you see some gaymos wearing. I plan on buying a new pair of shoes in the near future.

• Work shoes.[/quote]

How about you bring in a spare pair of socks from now on?

Some shocking revelations here.

ClarkeyCat is attending this which is an event on Facebook!

Season’s Greetings one and all!

The time is nigh folks and as that familiar festive feeling feverishly grips the nation’s capital and beyond, this could mean only one thing - or twelve things to be more precise - that’s right, 12 Pubbers, it’s business time!

We may not be going to the World Cup but this year’s instalment sees us partake in an even grander global event as Dublin joins forces with our jovial brethren in Queenstown and Chicago, holding hands around the world in a glorious display of 12 Pub merriment. Of course, New Zealand and USA are both going to the World Cup so they’ve got loads to look forward to.

The first pint will be pulled at 3pm this Saturday 12/12 at the fine establishment that is O’Donoghue’s, Baggot St. The rest of the itinerary can be seen at the bottom of this message.

In other news – Following on from the success of last year’s Pub of Silence, this year will also see the introduction of a Pub of Jiaobaiju. About time, I hear you say.

1. O’ Donoghues (Baggot St) 3pm – This favourite haunt of The Dubliners makes for an appropriate starting point methinks. Lifeline at the ready.
  2. Doheny & Nesbitt’s (Baggot St) 3.45pm – Paying homage to the great ‘Baggot Mile’ – one legendary pub-crawl pays its respects to another.
  3. Dawson Lounge (Dawson St) 4.30pm – Expect to get up close and personal with your fellow 12 Pubbers at Dublin’s smallest pub.
  4. Kehoe’s (Sth Anne St) 5.15pm – Will they ever change the carpet?
  5. Neary’s / Chatham Lounge (Chatham St) 6pm – No TV, no music and now, no speaking! That’s right folks, as they in France, Le Pub du Silence!
  6. Sheehan’s (Chatham St) 6.45 – Chicken wings, cocktail sausages, football, rugby. This is a strategic stop.
  7. The Dragon (George’s St) 8pm – Much gaiety to be enjoyed as we link up in this, our Pub of Jiaobaiju…again, that’s Jiaobaiju.
  8. The Stag’s Head (Dame Lane) 8.45pm – A quick peak at the roadkill before heading downstairs for a drop of dee-diddly-aye.
  9. The Foggy Dew (Upper Fownes St) 9.30pm – Please do not stare at the bikers…or the anarchists. Goths will be provided for your viewing pleasure.
  10. The Temple Bar (Temple Bar) 10.15pm – Enough of the doom ‘n gloom! Transport yourself back to those heady Celtic Tiger days with Dublin’s dearest pint.
  11. Porterhouse (Parliament St) 11.pm – In honour of outstanding contribution to 12 Pubs of Xmas’
  12. The Turk’s Head (Parliament St) 11.59pm – Its close proximity to Zaytoon is only 95% of the reason for being chosen as the final stop.

Much planning has gone into the planning of this route. So much so that, if you draw a line between these pubs on a map, you are left with an ancient hieroglyphic symbol for the numeral 12!

is the dragon a gay bar?

I believe it is.

That sounds like a right cuntish day out.

Also, is O’Donoghues not on Merrion Row? Fucking tards.

[quote=“briantinnion”]That sounds like a right cuntish day out.

Also, is O’Donoghues not on Merrion Row? Fucking tards.[/quote]

Thought that’d be right up your alley tinnion.

To quote Dan Shanahan’s body art - if you don’t know me, don’t judge me.

What a shower of fucking retards.
That sounds like exactly the shit those spas in Stokes would be up to.

Sorry briantinnion I was out of order to think you are a flash billy big biscuits type who’d be creaming himself to do the 12 pubs of Christmas in D & N etc

[quote=“The Runt”]What a shower of fucking retards.
That sounds like exactly the shit those spas in Stokes would be up to.[/quote]

Stokes what? Anthony?

Apology accepted Appendage. For the record I am a flash billy big biscuits type, just not the type that’s into that tripe.

The line about pub 6 got to me the most, strategic stop, what a coont.

Some good pubs there in fairness Ben would change timings to start pinting at 9.30am with an hour in each boozer and replace some of the locations:

1. O’Donoghues - The Chancery Inn (beside the Four Courts) 9.30am/breakfast pints 7am start optional
  2. Nesbits - Foleys at 1030am
  3. Nearys - McDaids
  4. Sheehans - The Banker’s, Dame Lane for some Irish Stew
  5. The Dragon - The George, if you’re going to be queer for 45mins you may aswell do it properly
  6. The Temple Bar - Ha’Penny Inn
  7. Porterhouse - J. Mc Neills, Capel Street for turf fire and life trad (Barry McKenna was known to pop in)
  8. The Turks Head - Sackville Lounge (hope and pray that Jim will sort out a cheese sambo and a lock in for you)

[quote=“briantinnion”]Stokes what? Anthony?

[/quote]

Place

[quote=“BenShermin”]Some good pubs there in fairness Ben would change timings to start pinting at 9.30am with an hour in each boozer and replace some of the locations:

1. O’Donoghues - The Chancery Inn (beside the Four Courts) 9.30am/breakfast pints 7am start optional
  2. Nesbits - Foleys at 1030am
  3. Nearys - McDaids
  4. Sheehans - The Banker’s, Dame Lane for some Irish Stew
  5. The Dragon - The George, if you’re going to be queer for 45mins you may aswell do it properly
  6. The Temple Bar - Ha’Penny Inn
  7. Porterhouse - J. Mc Neills, Capel Street for turf fire and life trad (Barry McKenna was known to pop in)
  8. The Turks Head - Sackville Lounge (hope and pray that Jim will sort out a cheese sambo and a lock in for you)[/quote]

Ben knows the score.

The Turks Head is a truly awful pub.