12 pubs of Christmas

Doheny and Nesbitts is a fookin wanker’s pub…:guns:

That list of pubs along with the “witty” comments has really irked me. I’m seething. I shouldn’t let it bother me but it’s too late now.

Extremely annoying, are they really going to stand at the bar in Nearys and not usher a word to each other. I’m going in there to be a loudmouth baxtard when the crawl is there:pint:.

Turks head is a disgrace of a wanking cunt of a fookhole. After 11 pints I’d much rather sit comfortably at the bar of The Sackville, nurse a nice pint while listening to lovesongs on Q102 rather than stand 6 foot deep at the Bar in The Turks Head, just to get a pint of overpriced slop while listening to Marah Careys All I want for Christmas is You and 1,000 screaming common birds who are having their first night out of 2009. God I truely hate mainstream Dublin night-time culture.

Bit out of line posting that up imo, Farmer.

But I stand by opinion on 12 pubs. It’s good craic.

[quote=“BenShermin”]Extremely annoying, are they really going to stand at the bar in Nearys and not usher a word to each other. I’m going in there to be a loudmouth baxtard when the crawl is there:pint:.

[/quote]

While I am a fan of the 12 pubs, Ben, I am not a fan of drinking to rules. Last year I skipped the silent pub and this year am considering a dirty protest. I’m also proposing giving anyone wearing a santa hat a dig.

[quote=“BenShermin”]Extremely annoying, are they really going to stand at the bar in Nearys and not usher a word to each other. I’m going in there to be a loudmouth baxtard when the crawl is there:pint:.

[/quote]

The silent pub is probably there because after a few hours out with the type of cunts put together a list like that people start to remember why they only go out for drinks with them once a year.

[quote=“ClarkeyCat”]Bit out of line posting that up imo, Farmer.

But I stand by opinion on 12 pubs. It’s good craic.[/quote]

Ah chill out will you.

My wet jacket isn’t anywhere near yours.

Silent Bar. Retarded. I can imagine all the giggles as they try to keep it in, no doubt locked after six pints.

It’d be fun to go along and abuse these people and ruin everything they try to do i.e. roar loudly in the silent bar, food fight in the eating bar etc. Also drink two pints in each bar and puke into the face of whoever tells you time is up in this place.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Ah chill out will you.

My wet jacket isn’t anywhere near yours.[/quote]

Dick. I’ll find something on your facebook when you least expect it and put it up here.

Dick.

[quote=“Julio Geordio”]Silent Bar. Retarded. I can imagine all the giggles as they try to keep it in, no doubt locked after six pints.

It’d be fun to go along and abuse these people and ruin everything they try to do i.e. roar loudly in the silent bar, food fight in the eating bar etc. Also drink two pints in each bar and puke into the face of whoever tells you time is up in this place.[/quote]

Wont be hard to do now that we all know exactly where Clarkeycat is going to be all day tomorrow.

Clarkey perhaps you could explain Jiaobaiju to me

Deary me, what is ClarkeyCat thinking? Pub of Silence is beyond gay - it’s like these mong mates of Jugs who make similar style rules like wearing a hat in one pub and speaking Irish in another etc. I hope everyone who attends this gets genital warts.

I think you’ll find the pub of silence is before the gay pub bandage, not beyond gay.

ClarkeyCat is a homosexual

I have no idea. I will not be adhering to any rules.

Oh I’m Bandage and I’m anti-everything that’s popular. Including wearing shoes with a suit.

Maybe a little.

Distasteful jibe.

1. O Donoghues (Baggot St) 3pm This favourite haunt of The Dubliners makes for an appropriate starting point methinks. Lifeline at the ready.

Yes yes you dickhead. How very appropriate. The Dubliners would often map out a session days in advance and rigidly stick to having one drink per pub and playing retarded games. Bet they never forgot to take their lifelines either.

:clap: