12 pubs of Christmas

Tinnion takes Lifelines.

Lies.

Had lunch with Clarkey today and he was excitedly talking about tomorrow, the silent pub etc. wondering if there would be forfeits for those who did not remain silent.

Iā€™ve heard reports that this didnā€™t go very well for ClarkeyCat at all.

Elaborate please.

I would look at him in a more positive light if this didnā€™t go well for him.

I reckon Clarkey will be man enough to front up himself. I call for patience.

So what youā€™re saying is that Clarkey thought the Jiabbhoou pub meant you had to ride your male friend up the arse?

Thanks for your patience Bandage. It was a good day. Left pub 5 to go to a gig in Crawdaddy. Got slobbering drunk at that. Came back for pub 11 and 12 and decided to make a play for this bird I had scored a couple of times while away. Had tested the water a little while ago via text and thought she had no interest but her mates were saying it to me all day so I was thinking Iā€™d a good shot. Turns out I didnā€™t so I had a GSH style walk out (leaving my coat behind, however) and went home and deleted my Facebook account. As you do.

(Farmer shakes head)

Clarkey, Clarkey, Clarkey.

This ClarkeyCat character seems like a bit of a loop ball.

A bit harsh. He cares too much thatā€™s his problem.

He also witnessed me completely losing the plot one night about a bird so I canā€™t really say much!

Too much information on this thread.

Iā€™m not happy with my facebook friends falling from 5 to 4 but Iā€™ll support Clarkey if thatā€™s what he felt he had to do.

Clarkey, please tell everyone the other parts to the story.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]

Clarkey, please tell everyone the other parts to the story.[/quote]

:eek: :popcorn:

Thia sounds like a great ballhop from your ones friends, fair play :clap:

They were probably doing some serious laughing when ClarkeyCat stormed out.

Jesus, I thought you were going to say that somebody spoke in the ā€œquiet pubā€.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Iā€™m not happy with my facebook friends falling from 5 to 4 but Iā€™ll support Clarkey if thatā€™s what he felt he had to do.

Clarkey, please tell everyone the other parts to the story.[/quote]

I also text her from the other side of the bar and said the lad she was talking to looked shifty and I didnā€™t like him. Then left it about 10 seconds before strolling over asking if she got my text. I stood between herself and the bloke and chatted to her, ignoring him.

I think thatā€™s about it Bandage no? Unless youā€™ve anything to add?

:smiley:

Thatā€™s just excellent clarkey. Does this girl work with you?

Thatā€™s just excellent clarkey. Does this girl work with you?[/quote]

She does not. We used to work in different areas of the same employer but didnā€™t know her then. Sheā€™s a good kid. Iā€™m sure our paths will cross again and Iā€™m sure she wonā€™t hold my antics against me. In fact she might well take the p1ss out of me.