2010/2011 English Premier League Discussion Thread

Silva oftenn played in the hole for Valencia kev, with Villa up top and Mata on the left…

Joe Hart gets the nod in goals

Given on the bench today…

I find it amazing that i always missed that, the only games i ever saw him play with Valencia was on the wing, thats quite strange.

Toure starts centre half, and Barry starts, very defensive midfield.

Keane must feel a bit agrieved, Defoe has been very average pre season according to spurs fans.

Hoping for a good game now, early goal for spurs would be the job.

Given will leave straight away, Arsenal should break the bank.

Jesus Joe is on fire, if milking them a little bit. Man City are going for 0-0 already, with the possibility of a break away. Spurs look hungry, decent start.

Spurs are battering City here. All they need is a goal and this could be anything.
City look bordering on disinterested. Giving away the ball far too easy.

Awful mauling, Bale looks way too good for Richards who needs to find another club.

Hart has 2 bonus points already in FFL. :smiley:

City hang on for a very good point as they have an awful record against Spurs. Given better find a new club after Harts performance today.

everton playing in a horrible pink strip apparentlyhttp://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Blackpool 1 up away to Wigan…

Richard Dunne after being absolutley skinned for pace by Carlton Cole, not a great sign for the future

Wigan are absolutely shocking

Great football from Villa in the first half, the best brand of football I’ve seen them play in 4 years. You would forget how negative MON is some times. Great to see young Albrighton and Ashley Young tearing Weat Ham to shreds could have been 5. I could still see them losing points in this match but that wouldnt bother me too much because at least we look better doing it than we did.

Milner signed off his Villa career with a goodbye goal…nice touch

Ian Holloway = legend B)

there you go, pay up ye fucking Arabs

p.s. Milner has been poor

have only been flicking in and out of it but he should have had a peno first half

Villa are taking the piss they are so superior. Utterly bizarre incident when Carew’s shot hit the post and hit the keeper and trickled across the goal, should have been four. It surely will be soon though.

Kevin MacDonald has done a brilliant job in charge of Villa today. It proves that the FAI were extremely unwise to got rid of the Steve Staunton-led management team which MacDonald was an integral part of.

+1 All hail King Kev

Villa supporters like KIB Man have every right to be really excited about the season ahead of them.