2010/2011 English Premier League Discussion Thread

Nice bit of passing and movement there from the bggest club in manchester

:stuck_out_tongue:

Yaya done well there iniitally, even though it does seem madness to be playing him at the front of a mid diamond. Very easy to open Liverpool up there. Milner has started well.

I thought that was brutal maring by Gerrard. Didn’t track his man at all, just stood there two yards behind him, lazy as fuck.

The toightness of the jersey could be restricting him.

As I suspected Man City’s three central midfielders are completely lording it against Lucas and Gerrard…Decent workrate so far from Milner and Tevez…Has Lucas even touched the ball yet

Liverpool are absolutely shocking here. The midfield is non existant

Good to see Kenny Daglish and his thai bride in attendance

Liverpool looks yards off the pace… City have kept the ball well but Liverpool are there for the taking and yet bar the goal it has been long distance shots from them… Ngog’s inability to hold up the ball is criminal, as for Lucas, fuck off you cunt.

Man City are better value than a 1-0 lead Id say. They are completely on top down their right. Richards was always a good player and Johnson has impressed me each time I have seen him play.

Lucas is awful but I think Torres has looked sharp.

A measure of the shitness of Lucas was his rash challenge coming from behind Ya Ya Toure I think. Truly awful.

That bird was savage.

Andy Gray trying to blame Kuyt for the goal when obviously it was Gerrard who was mainly at fault

Paul Daglish tweeted the following acc to Guardian

Just seen my Dad on the TV with a young Asian chick. I’m telling my mum.

:smiley:

Ballotelli’s missus was very tidy.

two, slack from the pool

Richards goal surely? Tevez didn’t touch it.

That was my thinking, dunno what Smith thought he was looking at. Typical striker.

I thought Tevez touched it.

I thought so at first glance but the ball didn’t change direction and went thru Reinas legs hitting his ankle I think. Reina looked like he was expecting Tevez to hit it and by Tevez fluffing it actually put him off more.

Given has no chance of getting Hart out of this team now.

Given will have to get used to that bench…

Joe Hart officially ends Shay Given’s City career there a minute ago

Some save