2011 BDO World Darts Championship

Do any of you lads actually know the rules of darts? :lol:

I do yeah. Im guessing your friend google told you recently.

I’ve never seen anything like that happen in a PDC event though or a pre 1994 BDO event.

:smiley:

What next for the BDO? They just go from one low to another.

There’s only one Lowe

http://www.ucare-oxford.org.uk/images/photos/john-lowe.jpg

Well the BDO is extremely strong in the low countries, particularly Holland, but similar expansion of the game in Belgium is something that we’re always thinking about. It’d be great to produce another Erik Clarys there.

I move that the BDO and all its members be obliterated. Can anyone second this motion?

Get Scotty Waites out first and then I’m on board.

How do you think Martin Adams will do in the quarters against Jan Dekker Bandage?

:rolleyes:

Can’t believe that I forgot to mention Leo Laurens in my previous post, one of the greats of Belgian darts. The 1990’s really were a golden period for the game there. But I’m optimistic those type of days will come back.

FFS.

He has a point Farmer. Leo’s missus Lauren Laurens was some sort. She was something good to look at when he was playing.

As I think may have already been mentioned, there’s serious potential there for a “Babes of the BDO” calendar.

:smiley:

Bitterness seeping out of so many posts here.

Bunting and Waites should be a game for the ages tonight.

I bloody hate that turnip juice too.

Cmannn Scotty 2 Hotty!

I hope the ref at Lakeside brings his abacus tonight.

Has everybody heard?

About the bird?

It’s on now and it’s going to be epic.

Short odds on this going all the way.

Waites is closing poorly. He doesn’t endear himself to Lakeside folk at times but his class is there for all to see.