2013 Lakeside World Darts Championships

I’ve just installed this as my desktop background. Lovely darts.

They’re professional contrarians (although clearly very amateur at what they do). They are the type of people who take a clearly ridiculous position in the hope of winding up unsuspecting real darts fans. They populate a sub-Ian O’Doherty zone. They are more to be pitied than laughed at. And they will not succeed.

The great Martin Adams celebrates 20 years as England captain this year. It would be so, so fitting if Wolfie was to crown that magnificent statistic with his fourth World Championship.

Richie George has stated that he is not into bling like his famous dad.

I see bobby georges young lad is seeded,it will be nice to see real darts played by real darters played on real dart boards with real dart fans showing the best of order

I was retweeted by @BDOdarts earlier. A magnificent moment for me.

What did you tweet?

A message of support for Jason Cullen.

Has anybody got a detailed listing of the odds?

I know nothing about BDO players, outside Waites who there would be a good e/w bet too?

As with almost everything else you post on darts, this is horseshit. The BDO are using Winmau blade 4 boards this year. Which have much narrower wire than on the board in your picture. They actually are slightly narrower wire than the boards used in the recent PDC event.

Which will give the trebles at the lakeside a slightly larger area. But that won’t make any tangible difference as the gulf in class between the two sets of players is so vast.

Can you justify the above please?

It’s all true.

Knock yourself out…

http://www.a180.co.uk/product.php?xProd=3113&xSec=49

Proper investigative work SR :clap:

Sid’s original picture is of a board you pick up in any sports stores ffs :rolleyes: , none of the Pro’s use those boards.

Let’s see Waddell try to spin his way out of this one.

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 719209”]Let’s see Waddell try to spin his way out of this one.[/quote]The only thing sid wadell will spin out of dunph will be his grave

Sent from my GT-S5369 using TFK App

The pdc board has thinner wire, larger trebles. End of story.

Wrong!

I don’t see any reason to dispute this.